Chapter 10 : Arm.

(Pete)

"Vegas,i think i'm gonna broke up with Arm." i said that when Vegas about to open the locked door.

"Why?" he let go his hand from the door knob.

"I like you, Vegas. I want to be with you."

--------

(Arm)

"Arm, what's on your mind?" Tem who sit next to me is scooting his chair and get close to me.

Tem is my bestfriend since we were on middle school. We went to the same school until university. And even now, we had internship in the same company. Maybe because we always think a like that we were always choose the same thing over and over again.

"Let's go some coffee, it's 20 minutes before lunch time and Mr. Harry is not in the office. We can leave right now." i grabbed my phone on my desk and walk out with Tem follows me from behind.

- at the coffee shop -

"What happened?" Tem seems really concern. "Was is it about? Pete?" he asked while sipping his hot mocca latte.

"He cheated on me." Tem choked a little and put his mug on the table and move it to a side, so he can leaning closer towards me. He knew this is some private matter that shouldn't be heard to th whole coffee shop.

"Are you sure? Or is it just your assumption?"
"He admitted it."
"Okay. Hmmm, cheating like having a date with another guy or sleeping with another guy?"
"Both." i only answered what he asked, i have no idea where to start the story.
"Do you know the guy?"
"Vegas." my answer is really startled him.

"Vegas???? THE VEGAS from engineering? The junior that helped you out with the admission?" Tem knows about Vegas since day one. He told me that Vegas looks suspicious and i shouldn't trust him. But i thought he always come with a good deed.

"I told you, Arm! I knew i was right! Didn't i tell you that my friends from engineering said that he is known as the devil? He only have one friend, Boun, the guy with the tattoo and looks high all the time, you know him right? This Boun is always causing trouble. One day, he was beating up the teacher just because the teacher didn't let him handed his assigntment when it was overdue. So all the people thinks that Vegas and Boun are really compatible because they have the same nature, the nature to have whatever they want to have and do whatever they want to do. They are selfish and self-centered person. And now that you told me Vegas slept with Pete, the only advice that i can give you is broke up with Pete. Because Vegas never have a girlfriend, boyfriend, or dating anything before. Many people questioning that about him, like what he's into or who's the one who can get his attention. Now he slept with Pete, it must've been something between them. How could Pete did this to you?? By the way, how can Pete know Vegas? How were their encounter began?"

That's Tem, the one who always talks a lot.

"They met when i ditch on Pete on our 3rd anniversary." i explained.

"Oh, coincidence happened. But i'm not sure that a guy like Pete would slept with the man after bumped like that."

"They were in the same high school. So they basically knew each others. But after that coincidence that i told you, i was the one who told Vegas to accompany Pete when i wasn't there. And the night they were having sex, it was the day when i asked Vegas to drive Pete to the mall to find his suppplies for art project or something."

Tem leaning back to his chair and shook his head.

"I've known you for years and now i finally knew that you're not that smart. Why you did that? What were you thinking? Pete have Gen and Jin, why Vegas? You should be questioning his motives since he agreed to waste his time with Pete. You know for sure what kind of man he is, he'd never waste his time for things like this unless he had interest in your boyfriend."