𝙐𝙉𝙊. "𝙑-𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙓" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕔 𝕤𝕖𝕩, 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕔𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘•°*"˜.•°*"˜

it was a chill friday afternoon; yoongi and namjoon chilling in the studio.

"you boys want drinks? y'all have been working all day~" you called out, three pepsis in your hand. you passed one to each member as the ice in the drinks clinked and echoed throughout rkive.

"thanks babygirl," namjoon cooed. army still didn't know about your relationship, but the rest of the members were cool with it.

time passed as your four hung out in the studio, talking and laughing. jimin had already left to go home and that left the three of you. ''ah, shit!" namjoon cursed, remembering that him and yoongi had to do a v-live as promised. he wanted to spend more time with you, and it was evident.

he pulled out his laptop and started the live. as it started, you were on a couch on the other side of the room, so behind his computer and facing them both. they talked normally, interacting with fans and answering questions. you began to purposely make noise to annoy him, but the live had to go on for at least another thirty.

you were texting your friend as an idea popped in your head. tease namjoon. you put your phone down on the couch and got on your knees, crawling to his desk. he didn't notice you until you got under him, playing with his pants zipper.

"yoongi i just-" he paused, only his eyes looking down at you, -- not to raise any suspicion to the fans -- growing harder because he knew exactly what you were doing. you smirked up at him and continued to play with his zipper.

he continued to act as normal as possible as you began to palm him, you taking his sounds of pleasure as fuel to your fire.

about twenty minutes in, you pulled his length all the way out and kitten licked the tip. his eyes clamped shut and he covered up a moan with a cough, which he'd continue to do throughout the live.

armys kept asking what was wrong and he'd reply with, "oh, my throat hurts" or "i'm trying to get over a cold."

as you kept playing with his cock, his moans began to turn to whines as it became almost time for the live to be over.

"guys, it was fun chatting with you all," he started, "but it's time to log off." he grabbed his koya plush, waving it's nub for a hand at the camera and smiling. he closed his laptop and gave you a death glare. he pulled you up by your chin, precum dripping from it.

"so princess, you think you can just tease me like that and get away with it?" his hooded eyes darkened. the grip on your chin got tighter.

"oh, time for me to go," yoongi whistled with a smirk and a peace sign and quickly retreated for the door.

you were speechless. you knew he was gonna punish you, and you'd love every second of it.

"____, did you really think that was a good idea?" namjoon growled, poking his cheek with his tongue. you shook your head no frantically as you whimpered low at how rough his voice was. he threw you on the couch behind him and got on top of you.

namjoon left hickies all over your neck and collarbone, making rough, purplish-red patches of skin. he kissed you roughly until your pink lips were a swollen red and ripped off your button up shirt that previously belonged to him.

once both of your clothes were off, he inserted himself in you slowly so you could adjust to his size. even now, after y'all have fucked a billion times, you still get intimidated by his length.

namjoon thrusted harshly, getting all his anger and frustration out on you. "fucking needy little slut, always begging for my cock. you fucked up. bad. now you're gonna get fucked like the slut you are."

you moaned out, feeling him in your stomach. you began to rub your clit harshly, wanting more friction. "ah~namjoonie, go harder-hngh!"

"don't you dare say my name out of that filthy little mouth of yours, slut." you felt a tight knot grow in your stomach, namjoon then pulling your hands off of your pussy and holding them on his sides, being able to hit at a better angle that way.

that knot persisted, though. "how fucking pathetic, so close and it hasn't even been five minutes." his voice was throaty and hoarse from moaning so loud.

you squirmed and clenched around namjoon as his cock twitched inside you. "damnit ____, don't fucking do that~!" his moans turned to whines of desperation, ready to cum. but he couldn't lose.

you clenched around him once more as he hit your sweet spot repeatedly, making you cum hard. he followed moments later, flipping you around to straddle him as he pounded into you from under, overstimulating you. your pussy was red and sensitive, you feeling your hole stretch as you came a second time.

you collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily. you cockwarmed him, sliding off about five minutes later.

"now you know not to tease daddy like that."

© 2020 (april) by u4ikal on wattpad. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. do not repost, copy or translate my works under any circumstances.