𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙀. "𝙋𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝘼 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•ℂ𝕎! 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟/𝕤𝕖𝕩 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜, 𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕦𝕞𝕒•°*"˜.•°*"˜

【𝐚/𝐧: 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 "𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄" (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫? 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡. 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬  <3】

you were walking down the pier to your job, the sneak peek gentlemen's club. you'd been working there for about a week now after you deemed other sex work too dangerous. the stares and cat calls from other men made you sick as you walked down the pier you've known so well, just now breaking free of the habit that's held you so long, passing the other girls you've worked with for a long time.

you rushed to the club in your platform heels that burned your feet with every step, your crappy, old coat on your back and purse over your shoulder. a few more blocks. a few more steps. once you got there, you pulled the door and were greeted by bill, the owner and one of the shift leads, but not in the nicest way.

"to the back, you should know this by now. get ready, we already have people waiting and we don't need you holding up business, capisce?" he said dryly, not picking up his head from his phone.

you didn't reply and went straight back, grabbing your bag and getting yourself together. you went inside your room, number ten, and the shutter closed.

this club was more of a show hall than a club. it was built by men for men, and a friend of yours had recommended this place to you as an alternative to prostitution after one of the worst beatings you've ever endured. your past was not the best, and bouncing from job to job was tiring, knowing you wouldn't go far anyway because of it. it didn't eliminate the weird, creepy men, though, but you were safe behind the glass. no one could hurt you anymore.

a few moments later, there was shuffling in the hallway and the sound of tokens clinking in the machine. the sound of the shutter lifting made you jump, but you kept yourself together. your first client of the night was an older man, maybe in his late forties, and had a scruffy beard. he tried to smile at you, exposing some slightly crooked teeth. he sat in the chair in front of the glass, and you began your show.

depending on how many tokens you put in the machine, you get a shorter or longer show. bill makes everyone get a $10 minimum worth, and that is a ten minute show. there's a microphone there so you both can talk. and some guys have sat here for hours on end, watching until the 6 a.m. close.

more and more men came in, and this friday night was busy. after getting a small break, you heard the shutter come up and a taller, more attractive man appear. he was almost six feet, built solidly, and had a nice smile. he sat in the chair and leaned up, pulling the mic to his lips.