𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀. "𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏" ▸ 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕕𝕦𝕓𝕔𝕠𝕟, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕩, 𝕥𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘/𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

it was you and hoseok's anniversary today, and you had some plans for him. but when  you woke up around 10:30, the right side of the bed was empty.

  "hobi?" you sleepily croaked, eyes slowly fluttering open as you started to wake up.

  it felt like the whole house was silent (which it was). you groaned and hit one of the pillows, dragging yourself out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

  you texted hoseok a few minutes later, asking him where he was. you didn't bother to fix breakfast, even though there were no plans to go out to eat this early, but you did want to take him to a lunch + dessert spot downtown. he'd be back by then, right?

  nope. it was about six p.m., and hoseok was still MIA, even thirteen texts and seven missed calls later.

  this is the part where you started to worry. anxiety filled your lungs, your head full of worst-case scenarios as a small tear slid down your cheek. going upstairs to your bedroom closet and grabbing one of his favorite hoodies, you clutched it and laid on the bed, falling to your side while holding it close to your chest. you clamped your eyes shut and tried to rock yourself to sleep.

  around quarter to midnight, the house alarm was disarmed and reactivated. there were a few yips from a dog, then heavy footsteps on the stairs. the bedroom door creaked open, hoseok coming through with a bag when he placed his shih tzu down on the floor from his arms.

  hoseok chuckled at your sleeping state; in one of your old t-shirts and cotton shorts, your legs pulled up to your chest and your arms around his hoodie. mickey trotted up the doggy stairs and jumped on the bed, sniffing and kissing you.

  you slowly squirmed awake and felt mickey's kisses on you and laughed sleepily. "hey boy, where'd you come from?" you smiled and patted his head and rubbed behind his ears.

  "hey," a too familiar voice said by the door. you slowly began to look up, anger starting to course through your veins.

  "where the fuck have you been, hoseok?" you yelled, tears starting to prick at your eyes again.

"woah woah woah woah, what'd i do?" hoseok asked defensively, placing his bag on the floor and coming closer to you.

  "i didn't ask you what the fuck you did, i asked where the hell you were!" you snapped again, then noticing. "have you been drinking, hoseok?"

  the room fell silent as hoseok hung his head, then looked back up at you. he muttered a yeah, sucking his teeth.

  you scoffed, now letting the tears roll down as your broken speech filled the room. "do you even know what day it is?"

  there was another moment of silence before hoseok came to realize. "baby, i am so, so sorry i-"

  you put your hand up and cut him off, gritting your teeth before speaking. "it's okay, hoseok. i guess i can be forgetful, too." you spat, throwing his hoodie across the room and turning away from him, wiping your eyes and trying to go back to sleep.