𝙑𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘿𝙊𝙎. "𝙎𝙄𝙕𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙆" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕝 (𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘), 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠𝕠𝕠, 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕩 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

you loved how much bigger and stronger he was than you. how he'd have to crane his neck and look down just to see you. and how he could fuck you endlessly, his huge dick reaching depths no other has reached before, his hands themselves being the only things holding you in place. that would be the best part. and boy, you'd do anything to get to it.

"what the fuck, man!" you muttered under your breath and kissed your teeth, trying to grab a water bottle from the back of the top shelf of the fridge with no prevail. you couldn't grab ahold, though, and smiled to yourself when you felt namjoon's warm front press against your back, grabbing the bottle for you.

"appreciate it, captain save-a-hoe," you taunted, taking a sip from the built in straw and batting your lashes.

namjoon gave you and the bottle a questioning look. "that bottle is yours, correct?" he said firmly, his face contorted in question.

"uh, yeah, why else would I be drinking out of it? common sense, pendejo," you said back, nonchalantly.

"okay." namjoon chuckled and pulled out a stool, sitting down. "see here, these bratty games that you like to play, we're not gonna play them. not today honey. so, if you, are not my height, or even close to it, why would you put your bottle up there?" he slowed down his speech to "dumb it down" for you.

you snorted back at him. "joon, don't play with me-"

"no, ____, you don't play with me. i'm getting a bit fed up with your bitchiness, and i've been trying to be patient for christ sakes but that other part of me wants to just grab your tiny, helpless body and ruin you until you beg for mercy. until you wish you'd have never pulled any sort of stunts and been obedient all along. you- ____, you drive me fucking mad."

so was this it? was this what you've been waiting for? um, surprise? hearing him confess like that made your mind wander and your pussy drip. he absolutely could not take the little innocent look you managed to keep on your face while he was speaking, and from a stem of frustration he slapped the metal bottle out of your hands and onto the floor.

he slammed you against the refrigerator with a heavy thud and kissed you roughly. his hands gripped under your bra, grabbing your soft breasts. his kisses clouded your mind, and you'd forgotten why you were provoking him in the first place. you just wanted him, in this moment. badly.

he took your small whimpers and hands roaming his body aimlessly as initiative to wrap your legs around his waist. he buried his mouth into the nape of your neck, sinking his teeth into your warm flesh as you let out a small cry. you felt your wetness growing in the thin material of your panties, and his huge hands gripping your waist.

namjoon picked you up and carried you to the couch, laying you down, his lean, muscular body hovering over you. he palmed himself through his sweats, then pulled himself out of them in one quick motion. "suck."

you stared at him blankly, gulping and not moving. "did i stutter? i said suck." his voice dropped an octave, and you looked dead at his meat dangling in your face. eight-and-a-half inches, a bulbous, mushroomed tip and veins covering the shaft never ceased to amaze you. oh and the things that monster could do to you. to this day you still couldn't fit his entire length in your mouth.