𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀. "𝙋𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙄𝘾 𝙎𝙀𝙓" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕔, 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕕𝕦𝕓𝕔𝕠𝕟, 𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕤𝕖𝕩 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【𝗮/𝗻: 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬 😭 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹! 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗵】

"alright, thank you," namjoon smiled and said to the cashier, grabbing the candy and popcorn off the counter. you walked with him to the back, heading to theater 4B. he looked at you, you smirking up at him. "do not show out. am i understood?"

  "whatever." you rolled your eyes in the other direction and frowned, opening the door to the theater and finding your seats.

  the previews were playing, and while namjoon was scrolling through his phone, you scanned him up and down, across his chest, watching it rise and fall with his steady breathing, his biceps flexing with each press on his phone.

  you smirked to yourself, pulling your legs up in the seat and leaning to the left where namjoon sat, you traced your finger around his collarbone and down his neck and chest, nibbling on the cartilage of his ear.

  "you're so fucking hot, you know that, joonie?" you breathed into his ear, kissing the space under it.

  "well yes, but now's not the time," he said, then pushed you off of him without turning to face you, you slightly snarling at his rude gesture.

  and even with that, you persisted. the movie started, and you wanted to make as much of a distraction as you could.

  your small attempts to to tease namjoon in the back rows; giving neck kisses and letting out tiny moans in his ear, you whispered, "aren't you going to fuck me?"

  you heard namjoon growl under his breath, wrapping his hand around your neck and pulling you to the side of him, saying, "a slut like you doesn't deserve to cum."

  "oh yeah? prove it." you cockily clapped back, snatching his hand away from your neck. you placed one of your hands on his thigh, lightly pressing down.

  "go to the car. now." he growled once more, getting frustrated and irritated with your teasing.

  "make me." you slyly smiled in his ear pulling away to see his angered expression.

  without speaking, namjoon grabbed your arm and yanked you from your seat, pulling you out of the cinema and into the parking lot.

  even with your resistance, he pressed you up against his car, turning you around so your back faced him. nibbling on your neck, he yanked your leggings down and wrapped his other hand around the front of your neck.

  "you wanna tease me in public like a slut, you get fucked in public like a slut." pulling your leggings down your legs and off one of your ankles, he rubbed his cold, slender fingers in between your legs, a small whimper leaving your throat.

  you pushed your backside onto him, trying to stop him from going any further, but he pushed you back on the door and pressed his body against yours.