𝘾𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙍𝙊. "𝘾𝘼𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀" ▸ 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕔𝕒𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕩, 𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"damn baby, you look so good, i could just fuck you right here, right now," hoseok chuckled into your ear, eyeing the man behind you who was previously trying to flirt with you who now was talking to another female. pressing light kisses to your neck, he caressed your sides as you slowly melted under his touch.

you pulled away, both of your dark, lust-filled eyes staring at each other. you smiled, repeating his movements and leaning up towards his ear. "well, who's stopping you?"

with that, he sinfully smirked at you and grabbed your hand. he pulled you out of the bar, and when both of you got to the car, he pressed your body up against it and kissed you deeply. you kissed him back, both of your needy hands roaming each other's bodies.

he took out his keys and unlocked to doors, pushing you in the backseat. he kissed down your neck, leaving a few small, red patches of skin on your collarbone. hoseok kissed your shoulders, playing with the straps of your dress. when he began to slide it off, your breath got heavier as he got closer to your core.

once your dress was off, he looked at you with taunting eyes. "nothing under? such a naughty little slut," he smirked at you, running his hand to your pussy rather quickly.

hoseok's fingers played with your folds, you biting your lip at the feeling. he took off his shirt, then unbuckled his belt. he pulled his pants to his knees, pulling out his length. he stroked the shaft slowly, prodding his fingers at your entrance once more. now, you were a slight bit tipsy and your vision was somewhat blurry, but you did not fail to see every inch of his cock.

another smirk covered his face, this time even bigger. "you want this princess? you want me to fuck your pretty little pussy in the backseat of my car? huh?" he lightly chuckled into your neck, kissing your jaw, then lips. "mmh, so nasty, aren't you?"

shit. his teasing was definitely getting to you. his thumb ran over your bottom lip, pulling it down slightly before leaning down to kiss you again. he finally pulled away and nodded at you, grabbing his cock and positioning himself in your hole. "you ready?"

you smiled at him, then nodded. he began to push himself inside you, you whining at the feeling of him stretching you out, yet fitting you perfectly. you held onto the car door handle, arching your back as he went deeper. once he was as deep as your pussy would allow, you squeezed his hand to signal him to move.

hoseok started out slow, making you crave more. in a heavy breath, you managed to get out a "f-faster, please!" when hoseok replied:

"i was hoping you'd say that, doll."

he then continued, his short and careful thrusts becoming fast and rough, your body squirming under him. both of your moans became loud and raspy, you both trying to muffle them with your hands because of your 'situation.'

"fuck, your pussy's so wet and tight, i'd fuck you all goddamn night if we weren't in a parking lot," hoseok praised and chuckled that last part, despite his voice being hoarse from moaning so much. he paused, leaning down to your lips while gripping your waist. "no matter how many times i fuck you, you're still so fucking tight for me, baby." and now you could barely hear him over the sound of him sending your indeed tight pussy on a one-way to poundtown. fuck a car, you got him.

you felt a knot form in your stomach, your nails digging in the flesh of hoseok's thighs from the pleasure. "c-c-cumming~!" you warned, yelling his name afterward.

he watched you cream all over him, slowly thrusting. he groaned as his dick twitched inside you, later grabbing your hips once more before spilling his hot seeds in your garden. long spurts of it hit your womb, and others spilled out of you.

he sloppily pulled out with a wet, pop sound. breathing heavily, it took almost all of your strength to come up and kiss him. you both stared at each other for a bit, smiling. hoseok then climbed up to the driver's seat and took you home, aching for a round two.

© 2021 (january) by u4ikal on wattpad. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. do not repost, copy, or translate my work under any circumstances.