𝙑𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙐𝙉𝙊. "𝙒𝙀𝙏 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙕" ▸ 𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙉 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆.

(CW! substances, semi-coercion (???), semi-public, squirting, voyeurism, unprotected sex)

"mona, i'm telling you, if i don't want to be around him at school, why would i want to be around him at a party?" you said to your friend, walking down the university hallway.

"girl, bye. first of all, he's fine as hell, and he the plug! fuck it, it doesn't even matter. he's coming if you're here or not, bringing the henny and the gas. but it's gonna be so much better if you're here with us, come on!" she cried, gripping your arm and pouting.

"fine! but if he pulls some dumb shit i'm out, okay?" you said, mona squealing at your reply.

"okay girlie! i'm texting him now."

🖤

when you got to the home, you didn't even have to knock much before the door swung right open, revealing mona smiling cheekily, like she was guarding the door, waiting for you. you side hugged her, then brushed past. there were a lot of people on the lower level, the smell of alcohol and weed overpowering everything and almost taking you out. she followed behind you, then tapped your shoulder. "we're going upstairs. they're all up there." she said, pointing to the carpet-covered staircase.

she came up and opened a door to a bigger room to about five people. you saw your friends and a guy you didn't know, plus him. the fuckboy, the guy mona hyped up for no reason, jeon jeongguk.

as much as you try to block in your mind that you wanted nothing to do with him, almost everything about him attracted you to him. he had an amazing build, stunning features, he can do literally anything and his steeze could hold an entire rooms' attention. but he played with girls like they were nothing. and that put some resentment inside you.

he lifted a brow and smirked at you when you caught his gaze, you turning away and rolling your eyes. mona sat next to the guy you didn't know and held his arm. you grabbed one of the cushions and laid by them. jeongguk offered you one of the carts they had, and you took it from him and hit it, holding it for a moment.

"yo, pass the fucking cart," one of your friends said, pushing you while you hit it.
"you can't blame her. she's a pillow princess so i can't see how she's not a hog with everything else," jeongguk said, you taking the cart from your mouth and glaring at him.

"see? this is exactly why I didn't wanna do this shit from the jump!" you snapped, glaring at jeongguk. your other friend crawled over to you and held your waist, swaying you back and forth slightly.

"it's all good baby~ stop worrying about his ass," she slurred, obviously already high. she looked up at you and bit her lip, giving you her vape and you inhaling. she brought her lips up to yours and you exhaled into her mouth, then going into a kiss.

the other boys behind you murmured in satisfaction, a chorus of oohs and damns in the room as she laid you down on the floor and got on top of you. she gave wet kisses down your neck and pulled your hair back, letting you grind upward onto her. one of the boys grabbed some bills out of his pocket and threw it on you two, you and her laughing. you glanced over to jeongguk and saw him poking his cheek and looking jealous, almost, but changing to a laugh when you caught him. once you looked away and got distracted again, you heard his words once more.

"ah, a hog and a slut, what a combination," he said, chuckling lowly. now your attention was on him, and you were fuming.

"the fuck you just say?" you got from under the girl, looking dead at jeongguk. "if you're gonna talk shit, say it with your chest.

"i said you're a slut." the room fell silent as he just sat there, smirking at you. "and what will you possibly do?"