𝙑𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙎. "𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  ℂ𝕎! 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪, 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕩 (𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘), 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕤, 𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤/𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕤, 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕤𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝. •°*"˜.•°*"˜

  it was one of those days where you felt super petty. you were craving jin's attention, but you didn't want to fold and tell him straight up. and him taking initiative to hold his best friends' welcome home party didn't make it any better. so, you did something you knew would piss him off.

jin was super possessive, sometimes jealous. and when he saw you with other men, it infuriated him. going around and walking back down the corridor of his upstairs, you saw his best friend and partner in crime, jung hoseok. "hey hey," you said to him, sitting down next to him on the plush bench outside one of the bedrooms.

"what's up, love?" he said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you in for a hug. "god damn, i haven't seen you in forever! you look good girl!"

his words made you blush. "thank you." you looked up at him. "so, here's the thing, honey. jin's been a little... off. and i need something to grab his attention." the look on his face was showing you that he caught on easily to what you were saying.

"you saying what i think you are, friend?" a small smirk started to form on his lips. you nodded slowly and turned your body towards him, draping your legs over his and sliding onto him. he held your back to steady you, and his fingers slightly dragged across the fabric of your tee. "you sure this is something you wanna do? you know i don't like jin when he's angry," he said with warning.

"man, you know i don't give a fuck." with that, your lips softly pressed onto his, engulfing them in a passionate kiss.

you didn't think the kiss would be this deep; this was one of your good friends for years. you both knew there was no strings attached, but damn, this man's mouth was doing it for you.

he pulled away. "so are we waiting for jin to get his ass up here or wha-" hoseok was cut off by a stern voice behind him.

"way ahead of you." jin's voice boomed above the both of you, grabbing your wrist that was draped around hoseok's neck and yanking you off of him with all of his might. you looked back at hoseok and blew him a kiss, jin's grip on your wrist not faltering.

he pushed past the bedroom door and slammed you up against the wall behind it. "what do you call yourself doing, now? are you really trying to embarrass me?" his voice was laced with anger and frustration, and his breath was heavy. you didn't think it'd go this far, and your eyes were about to pop out of your head because of how wide they were. you couldn't do anything but stand there, his palms pressed into your shoulders, holding you in place.

"words are a thing, you know. speak up." he barked, making you snap out of whatever trance you were in.

"uh, i-i, umm-" you stammered, jin shaking his head and pulling away.

he grabbed your arm again and flung you on the bed, making sure to lock the door first. hovering over you, he took his index finger and hooked it under your chin in such a gentle touch. with the blink of an eye, his entire demeanor changed and became rough and ragged. his hand grasped the sides of your face and squeezed, forcing a pained squeak to leave you.

"why'd you do it?" he growled. looking dead into your eyes, he took his free hand and loosened his belt buckle. you knew why. did you wanna say why, and anger him even more? hell no.

it seemed like every excuse you came up with would upset him even more than the last. of course he'd be fucking upset, he just saw his friend of over a decade eating his girlfriend's face.

"oh, you've gone mute now?" a low, breathy chuckle was omitted from his lips. "well, then."

he got up from his position on the bed, and walked to the closet. "strip. i won't ask again." he demanded from across the room, you hurrying and getting to it.

he turned around to see you completely naked, holding a silk wrap and... nipple clamps? your eyes widened, and he saw this, and let out a light chuckle. "what'd you expect, princess? on your knees."

being compliant as you are you followed his command, jin walking over to you and standing above you. the sight of you on your knees bare in front of him, mouth slightly gape and looking in his eyes riled him up to unexplainable levels. he unbuckled his belt and ripped it off in a flash, the tip almost missing your face.

he slowly palmed his growing bulge through his pants, not breaking eye contact with you. he unzipped his slacks and let those fall to the floor, pulling his dick out of the opening in his underwear. "open."

you didn't hesitate to take his tip in your mouth, him letting out a relieved groan when your wet, warm mouth made contact with his shaft. he grabbed a handful of your hair and wrapped it around his hand, pushing you farther on his cock. he got so deep that it was a struggle to breathe, tears pricking at your eyes. it didn't help that he was face fucking you at the most brutal pace ever.

"yeah, that's what the fuck you get for tryna be an attention whore, ____." he taunted, angling himself to where his tip hit the back of your throat each time.

  he saw how in pain you were. he saw that you could barely breathe. he saw the tears and saliva streaming down your face. did he care? no. just like you didn't when you decided to pull that stunt with hoseok. the thought made him smirk and go a bit rougher, and before he released, he pulled out and let you gasp for air. "on the bed, on all fours."

  you slowly stumbled up and did as he said, later feeling the bed dip behind you. you heard him tsk and grab the clamps, you heart starting to race. he grabbed you up by your neck and pulled you up to where your back was on his chest, and left his lips by your ear. "i hope you can stay up after this."

  with that, one clamp was on, making you yelp out in pain. seconds later, the next one followed, making your eyes clamp shut and kiss your teeth. jin stuck his fingers in your mouth, gathering as much saliva as he could and prodded his fingers at your opening. "didn't even have to do that, you're soaking wet from getting face fucked. pathetic." he spat.

  without hesitation, he slammed himself inside you, making your back arch away from his torso and a strained gasp leave your mouth. the lack of penetration had you virgin tight, and him not giving you time to adjust along with the clamps didn't help. he finally gained an easy rhythm, gaining speed with time.

  "what's your color?" he grunted, thrusting up into you from behind. he could already see your fucked out expressions; eyes rolled back, silent moans and trembling thighs; the sight made him proud. and even got him a bit closer.

  laying a slight slap on your cheek, he urged again. when you didn't respond, he tugged on one of the clamps, making you tell out in pain. "f-fuck! green!" you said, head hung low as he steadily pounded up into you.

  "that's what i thought." the stinging never left your nipples, and you were convinced they weren't coming off anytime soon. his right hand made purchase around your neck, squeezing until your moans became strained gasps for air and letting go momentarily, and repeating. this concoction of pain and pleasure made your senses go in overdrive, your muscles tense, and brain go to mush. for a minute you were convinced it was spilling out of your ears.

  you felt yourself inching closer and closer to orgasm, and you knew if you didn't tell jin in some way he'd have much more in store for you. but somehow you just couldn't. honestly it was his fault.

  within seconds, you began skeeting all over his thighs, dick, and sheets, jin's thrusts coming to a slow when he felt your juices trickle down his lower half.

  "did i tell you you could cum?" his voice vibrated on your neck, and you were too fucked dumb to answer. you gave up at this point. whatever he was going to do, you deserved.

  "color?" he spoke, letting you go and letting you fall to the bed.

"green," was all you managed to get out, and this filled him with more arousal than you could imagine.

  "don't expect to get off so easily this time. nasty whores like you don't even deserve to cum."

©️ 2023 (jul) by u4ikal on wattpad.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. do not repost, copy or translate my works under any circumstances.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝟐𝟏+. 【requests open】 🎉