𝘿𝙊𝙎. "𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖, 𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕚-𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕔 𝕤𝕖𝕩•°*"˜.•°*"˜

today was you and jin's three-year anniversary and you were getting ready for him to take you out on a fancy dinner date. you woke to jin making a beautiful breakfast, showering your face in kisses. you wanted to chill out today, cuddle and snuggle, but jin had something else planned. he wanted to take you to this fancy restaurant in seoul, and when he told you about it you were elated.

you both got dressed in separate rooms, trying to surprise each other. you were wearing a sleek, red, knee-length dress with black heels that jin got you for your birthday the year before. you also wore a black lingerie set under it, leaving another surprise for him. ;)

you walked down the stairs, jin waiting at the bottom for you with a bouquet of roses. you smiled, widely at him, muffling a laugh with your hand. "you must not know how beautiful you are, ____." he came in closer to you, kissing your lips softly but passionately.

things started to get heated when you cupped his face and kissed him back, sliding your tongue in his mouth. he groaned into the kiss and you pulled away, breathing heavily.

he looked into your eyes for a hot minute and tsked. "come on, let's go. we'll lose our reservation in 30." you giggled, following him out the door and to the car garage of your shared penthouse.

the car ride was quiet, some tensions rising. at a few lights, he placed his hand on your thigh and bit his lip, you, smiling down at his huge hand.

when you got there, the place smelled like flowers and fresh food- a heavenly smell. you and seokjin sat at the table he reserved, a floral centerpiece and two menus sat by each chair on the table. seokjin skillfully opened a napkin-towel and put it on his lap, you doing the same. He then blew you a kiss and winked at you.

dinner was full of laughs and smiles. you filled up on your favorite foods, and overall had a good time. then, it started to rain. hard.

dinner had ended and you and jin ran to his car, covering your heads with your hands. once you both got in the car, you giggled at each other and shared a playful kiss.

the rain grew harder as jin tried to speed up to get home as quick as possible. when you got there, some of the lights were out in the lobby. "hey, what happened?" jin asked, the doorman grabbing his coat and yours as you took it off.

"the power went out, but luckily not on this side." the doorman answered, you both rushing to the elevator.

it opened and you rushed inside. you quickly pushed the 22 button, the elevator stalling and stopping. "what the hell?"

"guess doorman spoke too soon," jin chuckled, thinking it was just a small malfunction. he waited about a minute, then the lights went out. he was now boiling with anger.

hair and clothes drenched, jin banged his hands on the wall in anger. "fuck! all i wanted was a nice anniversary with my wife, and now we're all wet and-"

you pressed your lips onto his, hushing him. he smirked, knowing what you were trying to do. he held your waist, signaling for you to jump around him.

as you straddled him, you could feel his member grow bigger on your core. "ah, so this is what you wanna play now, huh?" he smirked, grabbing your ass.

you pushed off his blazer halfway, his body pushing yours against the wall. you slipped down off of him and he unzipped your dress. once he was naked and you in the lingerie you wore for him, he said, "i knew you were doing something in there. for me? aww, baby, you're the cutest."

with that, he attacked your lips and ripped off your lingerie. his hands trailed down your body, making you tremble under his touch. you haven't had sex in weeks, and now would be the perfect time.

he grabbed you by your neck and pulled you close. "i love you babygirl, you know that, right?"

you vigorously nodded, somewhat gasping for air. as he licked his lips, he leaned in to whisper in your ear. "i love you so much that i wanna fuck you... fuck you so good, you'll cum so hard screaming so loud that the whole building will hear~"

he inserted himself into you roughly, making you squirm. his thrusts were deep but slow, gradually getting faster. "mmh, m'close jinnie~!" you whined, getting closer to your high and it's only been three minutes.

his thrusts got sloppy, making you tremble under his touch. your mouth hung open, not being able to form coherent sentences and making you clench your walls around him. his eyes instantly darkened.

"oh no, that won't do baby," with that he thrusted even harder into you, making you cum on the spot.

your legs shook, your eyes rolled to the back of your head and your breathing stopped. He was still thrusting, chasing his high.

"f-fuck j-jin!" gibberish fell from your mouth, seokjin releasing his load inside you.

seokjin filled you up until he was spilling out of you. your body was hot and your face was a rosy red. you were all fucked out and felt heavy. he really fucked you good.

it's been almost half an hour since you've gotten stuck in the elevator and now you and seokjin were catching your breath. he pulled you close, kissing your wet hair. your hair was all over your head, your dress was all sweaty and sticky and so was your body.

jin helped you dress, sloppily putting on his clothes when the elevator dinged. "hm... looks like the power is back on."

it took a second for the elevator to reach your floor, and when it did jin pushed you inside and kissed you deeply, kissing you all the way to the bedroom. he pulled away, a small string of saliva connecting you both.

seokjin looked into your eyes, full of love. he laid down on the bed next to you, you snuggling yourself in his arms, slowly falling asleep.

"happy three years, baby. i love you."

© 2020 (september) by u4ikal on wattpad. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. do not repost, copy or translate my works under any circumstances.