𝙉𝙐𝙀𝙑𝙀. "𝙈𝙄𝘿𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙎𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙆" ▸𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•ℂ𝕎! 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕩, 𝕔𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕤 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

today was tiring for you, yet you couldn't sleep. your fiance, seokjin, who was asleep next to you, laid peacefully as your thoughts raced. balancing two jobs and other duties all while supporting seokjin's aspiring music career did indeed exhaust you.

seokjin hated seeing you stressed out, so when you got home earlier that day, you were in for a treat. besides having amazing vocals, he had spectacular cooking and baking skills. he made a four-cheese korean-style lasagna with chicken and beef. you and him ate together at your kitchen table, sharing everything about your day.

fast-forward to 11:47 p.m., you sat up on the bed, restless. your stomach grumbled, so you decided to head downstairs to get a snack without waking jin up. you crept down the stairs slowly, going towards the kitchen. you grabbed a grape popsicle out of the freezer. you took it out of the wrapper and stuck it in your mouth, turning around to see a smiling jin.

"what brings you to the kitchen, doll?" he kept smiling, looking at the popsicle then back at you, briefly remembering how you'd suck on his dick the same way you did the grape-flavored frozen treat.

"i couldn't sleep. i guess i was hungry," you replied, sticking it back in your mouth. he then grabbed the stick, swirling his tongue on the tip, just like you would to him.

"shit, i don't know. you're the chef here," you cockily replied, keeping the same energy as him.

"hmmm, i know." jin's smirk went back to a smile, still holding your waist. he looked up, sucking his teeth. "something more," jin paused and took a breath, leaning down to your ear. "you."

with those words, his lips attached to yours. roughly. you could feel the need and lust, along with the passion and desire in his touch, his kiss. his hand slid down your leggings, pushing you up against the fridge while trying to navigate through your underwear. his fingers finally found your clit, pinching it before rubbing it softly.

at this point, you were clinging onto his broad shoulders as he slid your leggings down and off your body, following with your underwear. he turned you around to sit you on the counter, spreading your legs and staring at your core.

he smirked up at you, then caught you off guard when he started to devour your pussy. if his mouth --all aspects of it-- wasn't enough, he added his fingers and oh god, it was pure bliss.

your legs squirmed on the counter, your hole clenching around his fingers along with your legs around his head. his fingers curled inside you, making you grip onto the marble countertop and arch your back. he pulled away, the only thing connecting his mouth to your cunt being a thick string of saliva with small drops of precum.

with his fingers still working inside you, he peppered kisses along your inner thighs before speaking. "you're so sweet, princess, i can't wait to have your pretty pussy wrapped around my cock," jin sexily praised, watching your hole envelop his fingers.

seokjin's fingers went faster and he sucked on you harder. you were so close, and he was gonna take you there. his tongue flicked over your clit a few times and that sent you over the edge.

with a broken moan, you creamed all over jin's fingers and mouth. you threw your head back and squeezed your eyes shut, letting the pleasure consume you. he took his fingers and scooped some cum out of your hole, seductively sucking it off his fingers. he licked them clean before coming up to your lips and softly pressing his on yours.

"sweet."

© 2021 (january) by u4ikal on wattpad. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. do not repost, copy or translate my works under any circumstances.