𝘿𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝙑𝙀. "𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙎" ▸ 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•!ℂ𝕎! 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕔𝕦𝕞𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 (𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒), 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 (𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖)•°*"˜.•°*"˜

if there's one thing jimin loved the most in the world, it was making you squirt. he loved how your slick thighs would tremble under his hands. how he'd toy with your clit to overstimulate you, just to earn more of that sweet liquid from you. lapping, licking and sucking it all up, he couldn't resist - he needed more.

"you're doing so good for me, pretty girl, one more time, i promise," jimin whispered onto your cunt, making your body jerk. his fingers slid in and out of you, the sweet gushing sound taking him in awe.

he got on his knees and stroked himself slowly, aligning his length to your gushing entrance. "you ready, princess?" he cooed, earning a small nod and whimper from you. six orgasms in and you're just about brain-dead.

"good girl," he praised, leaving a light slap to your thigh before starting to push himself inside you.

the stretch still stood no matter how many times he'd fucked into you, and the wet, sticky sounds as his dick pressed deeper and deeper were nothing but holy. he immediately hit your g-spot, and your back arched into the sky with a moan.

"that's what i'm talking about," jimin says, starting to thrust mildly. your mouth hung open as light noises fell from it; beginning to get louder as his thrusts got sharper and faster.

"yeah, baby, i know, this sloppy cunt can't get enough, huh?" jimin taunts, grabbing both of your legs and holding them to your chest, pounding into you even deeper.

"i'm so close, prinny, you think you c' wait for me?" jimin slurred, pussy drunk on you. unable to form coherent words other than exasperated moans, you nodded god knows how many times, feeling more of your orgasm wash over you.

long strings of your juices shot out of your urethra, drenching his chest in it. more and more soppy cream spilled out of you, unable to control yourself. your low eyes looked at him, his eyes widening at your spilled juices everywhere - the sheets, his body, yours - it's like he saw it for the first time.

jimin's thrusts were short and sloppy, and before you knew it, he was filling you to the brim with his warm seed. he barely slowed his pace, though, fucking his cum into you.

"yeah, you like that? you like that dirty shit? wan' me to fill you wit my babies, huh?" he said, whispering through gritted teeth in your neck as he continued to slowly fuck his seed into your womb until no more.

                                                                       🖤

jimin laid next to you after he pulled his limp dick out of you. he ran his fingers through your hair, then down your neck, chest, then stomach, slightly pressing on it, watching a mix of your and his cum spill from your soppy cunt. "yeah~ atta girl," jimin praised softly, pressing a kiss to your neck.

he watched your eyes fall, and held your waist. "ya know how many times i made my baby squirt fa' me tonight?" he asked with a slick grin. you were too fucked out to answer.

"take a wild guess, prinny," that shit-eating grin stuck.

"i don't know, maybe four?" you sleepily guessed, barely opening your eyes.

"you really underestimate me, princess. eleven, along with some creaming. you should be proud. you broke ya record that you been trying for so long. now the only thing we gotta do is change the entire bedding, and mattress. it's soaked through."

© copyright 2022 (dec) (revised jan 2023) by u4ikal on wattpad.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. do not repost, copy or translate my works under any circumstances.