𝙎𝙀𝙄𝙎. "𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕚-𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕔, 𝕕𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

after a long (and slightly boring) day of gaming with your boyfriend and his best friend, you found yourself making out with his best friend on his bed. jeongguk, your boyfriend, was in taehyung's gaming room finishing up a small game with friends.

taehyung hovered over you, breathing onto your neck. he fell to the side a bit and pulled his shirt over his head, then went back to kiss you. you ran your hand down to his crotch, and he paused.

"f-fuck are you sure about this? you know, gguk's my best friend and you're his girlfriend and i don't wanna do this to him-" you cut him off, kissing his lips and grabbing his clothed crotch as he let out a groan. you flipped him over to where you were on top, his head resting on the pillows and his hands near your hips.

"fuck him." you began to kiss down his chest, going down to his semi-boner. you looked up from in between his legs, playing with the drawstring of his joggers. "i need someone who'll be rough with me, someone who's not afraid to test limits -- gguk's too pussy for that," you smiled, pulling the front of his pants down enough to see his underwear.

"oh really? gguk's a pussy to you?" taehyung cockily asked with a raised eyebrow, almost laughing at your choice of words.

"positive. i mean, he keeps hiding from it!" you shot back, sensing the cocky energy in the air and matching his. you moved back up to his neck, looking in his eyes before pressing a soft kiss to his neck. moving up to his lips, you exhaled onto them. "i need you."

you cupped his face and smashed your lips onto his until they both were moving in sync. taehyung moved up and pulled away, resting on his elbows. while you were distracted taking off your shoes, taehyung pushed you down on the bed and slyly smiled at you.

"well, in that case, consider me daddy," his hand ran up your chest, grabbing your breast.  his lips crashed onto yours, this time rougher, making yours red and swollen. he pulled away, looking into your eyes, full of lust. "turn around."

with that, he flipped you over on your stomach and slapped your ass. he pulled your pants down harshly, sliding them off your ankles and throwing them by his dresser. he followed with your shirt, bra, and panties until you were fully naked.

as you laid on your back, resting on your elbows like the position taehyung was in earlier, you watched tae adore your body as he slightly palmed himself. you began to blush a bit, feeling his eyes tease you. he quickly jumped out of his joggers, smirking at you while you zeroed in on the huge bulge in his underwear. he grabbed his crotch, licking his lips as his eyes caught yours. "spread your legs, princess."

you complied, looking down as your legs seemed to open by themselves. while you were a distracted, blushy mess, you felt taehyung's huge hand push you down on the bed by your neck. you slightly gasped, feeling his knee press to your wet cunt. he moved his knee and looked down at it, then back at you. "this wet already? guess i won't be needing this," he flicked the condom that he picked up off his nightstand out of his hand and onto the floor. by your surprise, his boxers were already off and his cock was standing erect to his stomach.

the print in his boxers hadn't done him any justice because his dick was enormous. with its pointed tip and veins covering the shaft, you salivated at the thought of all the things that monster could do to you. he looked into your eyes once more, making you feel even more intimidated -- especially by that goddamn smirk. with his hand still on your neck, you felt his lips softly press onto yours before pulling away. he moved his hand from your neck to hook his fingers under your chin, breathing softly onto your lips. "fuck you're beautiful, ____"

butterflies filled your stomach when you felt taehyung pull away, stroking his cock a few times before prodding it at your entrance. he rubbed it along your slick, making you whine. he began to push himself in, you wincing at how big he was. his tip alone was twice the size of your hole, and since gguk never gave you that time of day, you were virgin tight.

he pressed on your legs to spread them apart further, throwing one over his shoulder for easier access. you felt him stretch you out, and he was only halfway in before you gave him the okay to move.

once he began thrusting, the smallest movements were enough to send tingles down your spine. he eventually became faster, making your body shake under him. your moans became nothing but whiny babbles when he rubbed your clit while almost choking you with his gigantic hand. he then pinched the little nub, going back to harshly rubbing it, his thrusts in sync with his fingers.

at this point, neither of you cared about being loud. you heard shuffling in the other room, but paid it no mind. after all, this was revenge on jeongguk for never paying any attention to you.

"mmmmh- ah~ baby you feel so good around me, oh god- g'na make me cum-" taehyung almost incoherently groaned, slapping your clit and then taking both of his hands and gripping your waist. that made his thrusts even faster -- if that was physically possible -- and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. the pleasure was euphoric.

"oh my fucking god~!" you screamed. without warning, you felt your juices spill out of you, gripping the sheets as taehyung pulled out. he roughly pumped himself, cumming on your stomach and thighs soon after.

as soon as you both rode down from your highs, a sweaty, horny jeongguk burst through the door. his pants were halfway down and you could tell he was jerking off because of the small drops of precum on his fingers. he looked at taehyung and nodded, and everything that happened next could never be done by any other men on the face of the earth like these two did it.

© 2021 (january) by u4ikal on wattpad. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. do not repost, copy, or translate my work under any circumstances.