𝘿𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙊𝘾𝙃𝙊. "𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙄𝙈" ▸ 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆.

ℂ𝕎! 𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖 (𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 +𝕡𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝), 𝕥𝕠𝕩𝕚𝕔 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡, 𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

you'd been arguing with him for the last hour now. your voice was weak from screaming over and over. it was a routine every night, and you were growing sick of it.

  "you know how i feel about you being around these other guys ____! and you do shit purposely to make me angry at you. it's like you want me to scream and yell at you like a madman, huh?!"

  tonight especially he was going berserk, and you were getting tired. usually you'd let him bitch at you and cry later, but you'd had enough tonight. and not tonight. you were having the best time ever. but he came with his bullshit once again.

"what do i possibly do, huh? please enlighten me." you yelled. your eyes were wet and you were growing tired.

  "so you "throwing it back" in front of whats-his-face isn't trying to flirt with him?" he said, arms flailing everywhere.

  you scoffed. "erm, i was dancing with eve! and he happened to be there?" you said. "you know, i don't have to explain shit to you!"

  this angered him. he stepped closer to you, raising his arm up to your neck, but not close enough to touch you. "you're gonna have to, if you're gonna be with me. i'm sick of putting up with your shit." he growled.

"then don't! i am truly, deeply sorry, binnie, that you're so controlling and can't let a grown ass woman make choices for herself!" with that, you pushed past him. he grabbed your arm tightly, sure to leave a mark.

  "let me go!" you yelled, exhausted and sobbing. you yanked yourself from him, and that drew him closer.

  he looked at you with an evil grin plastered on his face, his hand running up your arm to grip your face. "you know i don't like hurting you, ____."

  you were so scared. his huge hand gripped your wrist tightly, his other coming to your neck to push you up against the nearest wall. airways constricted, you flapped your barely free arm onto him as you felt your brain turn foggy.

"you're h-hurting m-me," you were able to croak as your eyes filled with water and you struggled to breathe.

"shut up!" he yelled, making you flinch. you choked broken sobs as he finally let up his grip, making you fall to the ground, gasping.

as you struggled to catch your breath, he leaned down to your face level hacking on the carpet. "and don't you think about leaving me, 'cause that ain't happening. as a matter of fact, gimme your phone," he seethed, you weakly pointing to the counter where your phone lay, now buzzing with a call.

binnie chuckled at the screen. "pathetic." was all he bout out before his demeanor switched again and he threw your phone as hard as he could across the room, you hearing the shatter from the dining room. silently sobbing again, you sat on the floor, hopeless. you had to get out of that house.

🖤

with no phone, money, or car, getting out of the house tonight would be even harder, especially with the alarms all over. sitting up in the bed looking out the window, you felt those oh-so-familiar arms grip your shoulders and caress your arms.

"baby, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean it," he softly spoke into your ear, pressing kisses down your shoulder blade.

don't fall for his bullshit. not anymore.