𝘿𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙀𝙎. "𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀" ▸ 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕖𝟙𝕗 𝕙@𝕣𝕞, 𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 (𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕠) •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"come on, ____, you can't shut the offer down that fast! you don't even know what the fuck i was about to say!" your friend denny shouted as she followed behind you around your apartment.

  "because i know it's gonna be some foolishness that i do not have time for!" you continued, fixing your couch pillows.

  you turned to look at her and she gave you a pleading look. the puppy eyes, quivering lip, and furrowed brows - the whole shabang. "oh my god, what the fuck is it, den?"

  she clapped and squealed like a child when you gave in, and it made you regret telling her yes. "calm the hell down and tell me before i say no!"you snapped and grabbed her arm. "damn!"

  denny pulled herself together and spoke. "okay. so i've been thinking. questioning. pondering. you've been single for a while, a long, loooooong while, and when you did try to date either all of they guys were too childish or too old or too weird or financially unstable or had too many responsibilities or h-"

  "please, please, could you cut to the damn point, girl?" you said, annoyed.

  "okay, okay. well, i was thinking... about putting you up on a blind date with one of my friends." her voice got quiet after a few words, fearing what you had to say.

  you looked at her with a crazy confused look, then spoke. "see? i knew you were on some fuckshit as soon as you walked through the door!" you said, going back to cleaning up.

  denny sighed, defeatedly. "come on girl, let me put you on with him! he's a friend of mine, real nice, knows how to dress, works with the big boys downtown making damn near seven figures a year and did i mention he's sexy as hell?"

  all of this caught your attention, but how credible could it be? "isn't that so? and he's your friend?" you said sarcastically.

  "don't do that. you know i've never failed you. ever." denny said.

  "well, you've failed yourself so i don't know how you can't find yourself the men you find me!" you got back.

  you knew you were being cruel, but you're honestly tired of being single. can't find a responsible, respectful, good-looking guy. and that description is vague, and you're picky, so this could take ages. but that twinge of hope in your heart led you to your decision. "okay, den. i'm in."

  denny once again clapped and squealed like a kid. "girl, i am hitting his line right now!" there was a slight pause before he answered. "jin? hey! it's denny. that whole blind date thing i talked to you about with my friend ____, yeah, she's all for it! okay. so you're gonna text me the name and address and date and everything soon okay? good. alright, bye~ girl, you about to get laid!"

  you looked at her in disgust. "i am not having sex with him on the first date," you said.

  "girl, you're single, not celibate!" denny said, and you both laughed.