𝘿𝙊𝘾𝙀. "𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙐𝙍" ▸ 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕎! 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕞, 𝕤𝕦𝕓 𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 (𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣) •°*"˜.•°*"˜

you and jimin are best friends, and have been since the second grade. you've shared everything with each other since then. you thought him mocking the teacher one day was the funniest thing ever in  your seven-year-old mind. and that's how one of your greatest relationships started.

  you started to drift apart during high school, but luckily came back together in college. he was in some of your courses and you built your relationship up again.

  as you were walking to class one day, someone ran up behind you, slinking their arm around your shoulder. you jumped, then looked behind you. "for fuck's sake, jimin!"

  he smiled cheesily. "s-sorry," he apologized. "i just need to tell you something. it's kinda important."

  you looked at him, then chuckled. "wait wait wait, is this about seojun?" you laughed, punching his shoulder lightly.

  "____ it's not freaking funny!" he pouted. "she wanted to hook up last night and i didn't know what to do!" he cried.

  "it's just sex, not a rocket science." you countered.

  "well for me, it is one." he huffed. he had really bad anxiety, and things that made him uncomfortable really played with his head.

  in high school, the girls (and some guys) were all over him. he loved the attention, but when anyone tried to take it farther than that he got super nervous. and on top of that, he's never had a pleasing orgasm. in senior year, one girl was dared to make out with him, and he was so scared he said he was going downstairs for a drink and ran all the way home. and at 20, he's still a virgin.

  "well, if she really cares about you, you should tell her, and she has to respect your wishes or you guys probably won't work out," you said. "just tell her! it can't be that hard, min." you nudged him.

  "i wish, ____." he said, almost whispering.

      ♥

  during one of your lectures, you scooted next to jimin. "min, i have an idea," you started.

  he leaned over next to you. "yeah? what is it?"

  "i think i can help you. you know, with your orgasms and stuff."

  his eyes widened. "w-what do you mean?" he whispered back.

  "just what i said. i can guide you with everything. i'm gonna come over tonight and show you." you slightly smirked.

  "o-okay," he said shakily, a few beads of sweat trickling on his forehead. "i'll see you tonight then."

  around eight o'clock that night, three knocks were placed on your door. you got up from the couch and opened it. jimin came through the door, kicking off his shoes and placing a kiss on your cheek. he went to sit on the couch, you on the loveseat diagonal to him, watching his eyes dart around the room.

  "do you have an idea of what's gonna happen tonight?" you asked softly, looking at him.

  "sort of," he replied quietly, his hands shaky.

  "good." you said, now getting off the loveseat and closer to the couch. you came down to straddle his legs, running your finger around his cheeks and neck. you could see him start to back up and breathe heavily. "relax, baby, it's okay~" you comforted him by rubbing his arm and trying to steady your breathing.