CHAPTER 6

After months of preparation, the due date is finally here. People starts coming to the church where the wedding will be held. To make it quick, Winter already stands in front of the altar. Mr. Kim also stands beside her, waiting for the bride to enter.

"we'll make it quick." Mr. Kim whispered to Winter.

"you better be." Winter clasped her hands in front of her, putting on a nice act.

"no kiss?" he asked.

"if it's necessary."

Then, the music starts. Everyone stands up to greet the bride.

The front door opens, revealing Karina and Mr. Yoo walking side by side towards the altar. Karina smiles at the guests along the way until she arrived beside Winter who's equally smiling. In the end they both know that this is all for the show.

"we'll start the ceremony." The priest started.

For almost an hour, the wedding goes on smoothly so far. At the end, the priest asks them to finally kiss.

Winter pulls up the veil that covers Karina's face. Well, she thought that the make up artist did a great job. She leans in quickly to just give the taller girl a peck.

Everyone gave them an applause after that.

Then, Mr. Yoo walks forward to announce the afterparty. It'll be held on the newlywed's mansion.

-

Before changing into the second outfit, Winter decided to have a quickie with one of the maids. They're already at the new mansion.

"Winter..."

Knocks are heard by them. Winter knows it's Chris so she's not that panic. She quickly dresses up and opens the door while the maids takes care of herself.

"oh... tell me you're done with that." Chris gets in after she lets him.

"we are." Winter sits back on the couch.

"alright. I brought some accessories too." Chris prepares the suit.

After the maid leaves, Winter changes into the suit. Chris helps perfecting the look with the stuff that he brought.

"looking good, your highness." Chris joked.

"what? You want me to call you my servant?" Winter chuckled. "thanks, Chris. The red suit was really great too."

"I made it for you. of course it looks damn good." Chris smirked. "get out there. People are waiting."

"join us, later."

With that, Winter walks down the stairs elegantly, greeting all the guests. Everyone is in awe of her charismatic appearance. She goes to the living area where people mostly gathers. She then, sits comfortably on the couch, joining other businessmen for some casual conversations.

 She then, sits comfortably on the couch, joining other businessmen for some casual conversations