CHAPTER 18 (M)

"yes, ma'am. Please."

"you're so easy. I thought you're hard." Karina smirks. She then lowers herself and let Winter ride her in reversed cowgirl position. Both of Karina's hands are now on Winter's waist. Holding the leash again. She pulls it hard enough to choke the other girl.

Winter is too caught up on her own pleasure. She never thought that this can bring her so much pleasure. She tilts her head back, bouncing above Karina. Her legs are on the sides of Karina's thighs, spreading her legs even more.

Karina sits up. Enough for her to see from the back. she pushes Winter so the silicone toy is now out of her.

"lay down." Karina commanded. After Winter lays on her back, Karina pushes it back in. this time, she doesn't need that much force like the first time. "you like that? you like the fact that now I'm the one who's fucking your tight ass?"

Winter just nods. She shuts her eyes close; her hands grabs on both of Karina's arms that's placed on the sides of her head. Winter spreads her legs even wider to make more space.

Karina looks down at Winter's member. It's already dripping with precum on her stomach.

"you look so good under me, Winter. My good girl." Karina keeps her pace steady but a little faster. She places her hand on Winter's flushed cheek, caressing it before slapping it. "I really want you to cum in me so bad."

"please... let me..." Winter can feel her abs tightened. Her dick twitches a few times, ready to shoot some heavy loads.

"you need to learn to be patient, dear." Karina then shoves her two fingers inside Winter's mouth for her to suck on. "oh... your tongue feels so good. It'll be better if you use it somewhere else, right?"

Karina pulls out a little roughly. She takes off the toy and takes a look at Winter's suffering penis. She squeezes both of her testicles gently. She can feel it hard and full, ready to bust.

"don't..." Winter can't help but moan loudly. She doesn't know how long she can hold it in.

"why? You're mine, right? I can do whatever I want with you. you're a useless whore after all." Karina mocks her. deciding to edge her, she takes off her tie and put it on Winter's eyes to cover them.

Winter can't see anything at this point since Karina tied her tightly. She can only hear ruffling on the bed. Then, Karina fixes her leash to the front and pulls it. Her nose can smell Karina's scent. She knows where it comes from.

"I will feed you like a little puppy, Winter. you must be hungry." Karina teases her with a sultry tone. She grabs a handful of her hair and pushes her to her already dripping pussy. Karina bites her bottom lip, containing her moans. Of course, she fails to do that.

Winter hears her clearly. Her soft moans only makes her turned on even more. She continues to suck and licks Karina's sensitive bud, looking for a spot that can bring maximum pleasure for her. Winter grabs both of her ass to help herself going deeper exploring Karina's folds. She can hear her even louder.

"you're... pretty good..." Karina gives her compliments between moans. "you're such a good girl." Karina tightened her grip on Winter's hair. "your tongue feels so good..." Karina can feel her legs trembles. She can't end the fun now. she pulls back Winter's head and plops down in front of her.

They both are edging each other, holding themselves back from climaxing.

"just a little bit more, baby girl." Karina pulls the leash, leading Winter forward. She then kisses her forehead. She then reaches for Winter's dick, runs her finger along the thick shaft, making Winter goes weak.

Winter really tries to not explode right now. she just need at least one stroke to paint her surroundings with her semen. Still with her eyes closed, Winter feels Karina guiding her dick towards her. she can feel it on her tip that it's definitely Karina's wet folds. She mentally curses.

"you're so big." Karina purrs into her ear. She works on her collar and takes it off, throwing it somewhere. She pulls her neck towards her and starts leaving marks all over it. "you're mine, Winter. never forget that."

"yes ma'am. I promise."

Karina immediately grabs on Winter's ass with her other hand and pulls it forward. Winter's whole girth enters Karina's tightness with ease. Their moans echoes through the room, probably the whole house too.

Winter doesn't dare to move. She rests her forehead on Karina's shoulder. Karina's tightness is something that Winter can never get used to.

Karina grabs her hair again and the other on her back, scratching her harshly. Her legs wraps around Winter's waist to make her go even deeper.

"I can't move." Winter said with a heavy breathing. "I will..."

Karina too, feels like she needs one push to go off. She forcefully pushes Winter out halfway and let her in again, piercing into her inside. Karina can feel spurts of thick semen filling her up. That makes her whole body tenses up and shakes uncontrollably under Winter.

Winter feels her dick being gripped by Karina. She pulls out slowly, only the tip left, then thrust it back in with all the force she have left. She makes sure that she hits every inch of Karina's hole.

"Winter..." Karina moans. She swiftly removes her tie, letting her wife sees her.

With no hesitation, Winter leans in to give her a long deep kiss on the lips. Winter can feel that Karina is still at the top of her pleasure. To distract her, Winter keeps the pace slow and... genuine. She can feel the pulse on her still hard shaft. It's already loaded again since she haven't cum in a long time. with a few more thrust, Winter releases her seeds inside her all over again, it'll probably overflow.

Then again, Karina too, hits her orgasm for the second time. she wraps her legs tightly on Winter's lower waist. A series of moans trails off from their mouth. The pleasure is really unbearable of them. It's exhausting.

Winter looks at Karina's face. She pays attention to every detail on it. After some time enjoying, she realises that she's still inside of her. slowly, she pulls out. looked down, she sees that Karina gushes out a lot of while liquid form her hole.

"I should edge you more often." Karina presses a smile, still panting.

"please don't. I've learned my lesson." Winter chuckles.

"I can't promise that." Karina returns the joke.

Winter plops down laying beside her.

"that was amazing." Winter commented.

"I like kissing you." Karina turns to look at Winter, supporting her head with her hand. She quickly leans in and kiss her again.

Take her by surprise, Winter is stunned. That kiss was not sexual at all. It's more playful and lighter. She can't describe it.

"you're blushing." Karina giggles and rests her head on Winter's chest. She closes her eyes and feel the warmth of her.

"am I?" Winter touches her cheeks. She then looks at Karina who's already asleep. She sighs. Her post-nut clarity is hitting her.

With that, Winter kisses her head and tries to sleep.