CHAPTER 8 (M)

Back at the mansion, Winter and Karina sits face to face at the dining table. The maids serves them their food and they eat silently.

"how's your work today?" Karina opens up a conversation.

"as usual."

That's it. Nothing more. Seems like Winter is really not interested in Karina even though Karina herself is trying to communicate with her.

"have you eaten this afternoon?" Karina asked again.

"I slept."

Then, silence again. After some time, they both finishes their dinner and goes to their room.

After Karina cleans her face, she lays beside Winter and turns off the light on the bedside table.

"you sleepy?" Winter notices Karina is preparing to sleep.

"I'm trying to." She replied coldly. Honestly, she's tired but not too tired to fall asleep that fast.

"since we're married. I wanna try it with you." Winter bluntly said. After the day Karina helped her, she's curious for more of her.

"try what?" Karina turns her head towards her.

"let's have sex."

Karina can't respond. Either she's too stunned or just thrilled, her tongue tied.

"it's okay if you don't want to." Winter then plays with her phone.

"okay." Karina gulps. Her imaginations starts to play on her head. all her life, she can only pleasure herself and never with anyone.

Winter throws her phone on the bedside table and takes off her shirt. lowering her own shorts, she keeps her boxers and bra on. Winter climbs on top of Karina and starts caressing her hair, cheek, and down to neck.

Karina didn't think that Winter can be so soft with her, or at least with women. She's nervous since she's never been touched before. She doesn't know what to do.

Winter slowly lowers herself to get a taste of Karina's neck, planting a kiss in any place reachable for her. on some spots, Winter heard moans from her. sure, she heard lots of moans from many girls but Karina's somehow affecting her differently.

Feeling lost, Karina unconsciously grabs on Winter's hair, as if telling her to go further. To her surprise, she heard Winter moan for the first time.

"sorry." Karina tells go of her hair and moves to her back instead.

Winter immediately guides her hand back to grip her hair. Karina has no idea that that's what she likes. Winter herself, thought that Karina is just like other girls that's too afraid. Soon, she feels her head in pain from how hard Karina is tugging her hair.

Karina looks at Winter who's pulling her shirt and starts to suck on her breasts alternatively. She feels her head is about to blow from the pleasure.

Fasten her pace, Winter takes off Karina's shorts. She gives kisses around her private part without taking off her panties.

This is still too slow for Karina. Losing patients and driven by her lust, Karina sits up and pushes Winter away from her, making her lays on her back. returning the favour, Karina gives her kisses on her neck. Right now, Karina's the one on top.

Winter groans in pleasure since Karina's way of giving her kisses is more like biting. So she's not that soft after all, Winter thought. Regardless, she still feels surprised.

Karina can feel her hardness through the boxers. With that, she took off her boxers and grips on Winter's shaft. Hearing Winter moans loudly, Karina smirks. So this is her weakness, she thought. Karina can't help but finally uses her mouth on the big girth of Winter.