EPILOGUE

10 YEARS LATER

Winter is chasing Lucky around their new house. since Winter wanted to have a new environment, she bought a mansion that is a little further from the city. They can even look at a beach from their back balcony.

"Lucky! You have to sleep! I will leave you if can't wake up tomorrow." Winter sighs, scratching her head.

"he's not tired yet. Let him be." Karina rubs Winter's back, sitting on the couch.

"I hope his sibling is not as active." Winter sits down beside her.

"c'mon, mom! Play with me!" Lucky jumps on Winter's lap, tugging on her shirt, making her sway back and forth.

"it's late, kiddo. You have to sleep. how many times have you been late to school? I don't wanna be called there anymore." Winter holds both of his cheeks. "please? we can play again tomorrow."

"can we cuddle?" Lucky then looks at Karina. "with mommy too."

"of course."

-

Winter is sitting beside Karina on the dinner table. Lucky is in front of them, enjoying his breakfast.

"mom..." Lucky called. Both of them looks at him. "you think the baby will be a boy?"

"you want a brother?" Karina smiles at him.

"well... as long as they want to play with me." Lucky smiles back.

"what if it's a girl?" Winter asks.

"then I'll play with her too."

-

After a short visit at her company, Winter goes home. She greets her wife who's sitting on the couch watching TV.

"is everything okay?" Karina lets her lean on her shoulder.

"it's all good. I'm glad that Lucky is smart so I don't have to worry." Winter sighs.

"he must've got it from you." Karina chuckles. "his behaviour too."

"yeah, right. I know that." Winter laughs along. "look at this. he accidentally hits me with his toy bat." Winter points at her forehead.

"aw... last time I remember, you like being hurt." Karina plants a kiss on her head.

"that's... different." Winter looks up at her. she then looks at the TV again. "I'll schedule a family photoshoot for us."

"we have three months. We haven't told him that it's a girl too."

"Monday... I want you to really look like your mommy. Lucky is hard enough to handle." Winter rubs her belly.

"you named her already?" Karina raised her eyebrow.

"since I found out you have her after my long first day of the week, then I named her that." Winter smiles at her.

"yes. But I want her to be as smart as you."

"what? You're smart too. You have more positive things than me." Winter moves back.

"oh, don't start."

-

-

-

1 YEAR LATER

Winter have to carry Lucky on her back and Karina is carrying Monday down the stairs

"imagine what can I do in the sky, mom! I wanna drive an airplane." Lucky extends his hands, getting excited.

"you wanna be a pilot?" Karina asked.

They all then enters their car. Winter on the driver seat and the rest in the back.

"yes! A pilot! I can get you all over the world!" Lucky then averts his attention to Monday. "I will be the best brother for you."

Winter looks at them from the rear-view mirror and smiles. She then gives Karina a loving gaze.

With that, they go to the studio.

-

"good afternoon, ma'am. Your set is ready." The photographer greets them.

Lucky, being his curious self, he roams around the building, still not far from them.

"sorry for that. he's a curious kid." Winter talks with him while the other three looks around the set.

"it's okay. You have a lovely family." He smiles

"thank you." Winter smiles back.

"this way, ma'am."

They all finally gathers on the set. Karina sits down with Monday on her lap, while Winter stands behind her and Lucky stands beside Karina in front of Winter.

"everyone, look here." He checks the position once again. "smile!"

-FIN-