Chapter 7

Spencer , Liv , Patience and Coop decided to hit a karaoke bar with Jordan, thus Liv making sure the invitation extended to Simone. Liv got along excellent with her and maybe she was plotting to officially get her brother and Simone together once and for all. It wasn't a school night so that meant getting a few drinks in their system.

"Did you guys  know what you want to do first?" Liv asked.

"I think so. I have a few ideas." Simone replied.

"Do share with the class." Coop urged.

"A performer never shares her secrets babe." Simone winked.

"Okay Beyoncé Hicks Baker." Liv glanced at her new found friend.

"Real recognize real , Kelly Baker James." Simone teased back.

The girls did their own version of Lady Marmalade with Simone as Mya , Patience as Pink , Liv as Christina and Coop being Lil Kim.  It was like watching teeth get pulled when Liv pushed Spencer to the stage for 03' Bonnie and Clyde. Simone clapped and hollered while sitting next to Jordan.

"Are you going to go up there?" She leaned against his shoulder.

"Nah, I'm good." He was having a blast watching them.

"Too bad! Let's go, It's Baker twin tradition time!"  Liv returned to their table to drag her brother to the stage.

"Let's go J!" Spencer yelled , glad it wasn't him being forced on the stage again.

Jordan didn't even have to ask which song they were doing. Without fail, it was going to be Aaliyah's "try again" - An Baker Twin classic. They would play hooky just to go to the little karaoke place back in Beverly every year when they were in high school.

Simone took a moment to record the duo seeing Jordan point from his eyes to hers as if he was going to do something making her stick her tongue out just to be childish.

"You better not put that on the internet." He pointed at her upon his own return.

"I have to have some evidence for when you decide to go Coach Baker on me." Simone teased watching the footage back with no sound.

Patience and Coop got up to do "Drop it like it's hot" in which left Spencer and Jordan - mostly Spencer not in shock that Liv got up shaking some ass and Simone wasn't going to let her have all the fun as she dipped it low herself snapping her fingers.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" They hyped themselves up.

Simone jogged up to the stage and decided to do "My love is... like (wo)" since it was the first song that came to mind. She knew it had to be the few shots of Hennessy that gave her the liquor courage to give Jordan a lap dance.

Sitting on his lap after a little tease, her hips swerved in an figure eight position. Using her free hand, she guided his hand down her body keeping up the staring contest with the man. Her hand rubbed against his thigh seeing Jordan cover his mouth.

"Please have no fear, I just wanna love you right." She sang into the mic. Her hand slide up his shirt while she gyrated her hips against him finally feeling his hands touch her.

"Hold me like you never wanna let me go, if you liking what you tastin' baby, let me know... if you're gonna love me but love me strong cause I want this love to last all night long..." she inched closer to his face , pressing her chest against his.

Simone debated kissing him in the moment, instead, she brushed her lips against his feeling the firm grip he had on her waist. She purposely rolled against him again breaking free from his lap.