Chapter 26

Simone had expected to stay in Atlanta for her birthday. Olivia Baker had other plans. She gathered Ava , Keisha , Patience  and Nate to have a whole girl's week to celebrate the birthday girl leading up to her birthday at the end of the week. While she knew her brother was pissed, she didn't too much care. He was going to have the rest of his life with her.

"I can't believe I am waking up in Miami." Simone actually felt happy to celebrate her birthday.

Simone loved celebrating others birthdays. She enjoyed finding the perfect gift and writing personalized birthday cards. She made sure she always found a food they enjoyed just to make them a little gift basket. She took everyone's birthday seriously except for her own. She was used to letting the day go by. After all, she was only a year older. However, Olivia wasn't going to stand for that behavior from her future in law.

"With no men." Patience was thankful.

"I'm sorry Coop couldn't make it." Simone tightened her robe.

"It's okay, sleepovers are not really her thing but she made sure I packed your gift." Skye had been taking up Coop's time and Patience had been avoiding coop.

"Awww, she didn't hav -"

Simone turned her attention to her phone and grinned seeing Jordan's contact photo pop up wanting to face time. Olivia couldn't get to the phone quick enough. She denied her twin access to Simone.

"Olivia!" Simone's jaw dropped at her fast skills.

"I am blocking my brother. This week is about you."

"If it was about me then he would be here." She mumbled under her breath.

"Who are you and what did you do to Simone?" Keisha dropped her head in her lap.

"If I have to block Spencer then I am blocking Jordan." Olivia defended her actions. She thought it was fair.

"Now you know damn well you did not block Spencer." Simone needed to see the proof.

"I did too!" Olivia crossed her arms against her chest.

"Now why would you do that knowing he will be on the next flight here?" Nate walked in with a tray of pancakes with Ava helping her.

Olivia really did find it hard to just ignore her now husband. It was crazy to think she had ended up deciding to get hitched to Spencer before Simone and her brother after all. It was just the four of them that weekend even if Olivia made sure she got Spencer alone plenty of time.

She  planned everything around Simone. Which meant digging up information from her parents and Atlanta crew. By choice, Simone made the decision to not have anybody drink out of respect for Liv. She was totally fine with getting wired off Mountain Dew energy drinks. It landed with her on the coffee table after dinner doing the running man with Keisha.

They had a long day of shopping , exploring Miami and going on a boat. Liv and Simone were the only brave ones to jump into the ocean. Nobody else had any interest and it was a crazy idea for that matter according to Kiesha.  Jordan on the other hand found himself feeling like he was missing out.

"Didn't Liv say it was a girl's trip?" Spencer watched his best friend pack a duffle bag.

"And?"

"That.... excludes you."  Spencer scratched the side of his face.

"It's my fiancée's birthday and you expect me to listen to Olivia?" Jordan never really listened to her so why would he now?

".... Yes. She is in good hands."