006~ truth

The last thing I remembered before I passed out was Diego calling me " Carmen Hernandez." Which was weird cause when I saw my birth certificate that's what it said before Victor snatched it away from me.

"doctora cuando se va a despertar lleva 5 horas fuera!" A female voice says as a few male voice yell at other nurses.

Her voice sounded familiar but it didn't at the same time. Than it occurred to me I've heard that voice before but only in the dreams/ nightmares I used to get of my childhood. She sounded like my mom but my mom was dead.

I slowly started to wake up with a massive headache from the drugs and passing out and the hospital lights weren't any help at all.

"Holy shit what the hell happened?" I wince as my eyes start to adjust to the light.

"Oh Dios mío." I woman says walking up to hug but I pull out my gun they forgot to take away as 4 men look at me in shock.

"You! What did you do to me? where's ferand? where's my dad Victor? If any of you try anything I will shoot you ALL!" I say pointing my gun at all them as the woman backs away slowly.

"Mi flor put the gun down." Diego says walking towards me slowly.

"Don't call me that, and if you come any closer I will shoot you in the arm where I stabbed you, okay Broken Barbie !" I say as he backs up and ferand comes running through the door.

"Shit Carmen, put the gun down." He says as I keep aiming your gun at them.

"Carm put the gun down please." Another voice says as I slowly put the gun down.

"Enzo what's going on? Who are these people." I ask as he hands me a pair of his clothes and makes everyone leave.

"I'll explain in a minute just get dressed and put the gun away." He says helping me untie my hospital gown.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I put on his favorite sweat shirt that was very baggy on me.

"I came to save you." He says pulling out his phone texting someone.

"Save me from what?" I ask putting on his sweats than my shoes I left at his house.

"Are you ready?" He ask ignoring my question.

"Yeah."

"Alright let's go." He says grabbing his car keys and my hand before walking out the door.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I ask as as he puts his phone away.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." He says looking down at me with smirk on his face.

When we get outside we walk to his car and drive somewhere he wouldn't tell me where.

"What's your house address?" He ask opening the map on his car screen.

I tell him the address and he types it in as he speeds up to the house with other cars following us must be from his mafia.

"Why are we at my house?" I ask as we get out the car and walk to the door. How'd he get a house key.

"Where's victors office?" He as ignoring my question again.

"Upstairs and down the hall." I say pointing to where it was. Why does he want to know all this stuff.

"Okay I need you to go change into some meeting clothes and meet me back here." He says walking up the stairs and to the office as I walk to my room.

What is wrong with him he's never acted like this before, he's never ignored my questions, he's never been so demanding. Whatever's going on I don't like it.

I change into a different pair of clothes even though I wanted keep his clothes on but business is business and I have to show people how scary I am.

I grab his clothes and put them on my bed and fix my hair , grab my purse with guns, knives and other things in it, and walk downstairs.

"For you to have just gotten out the hospital you look powerful." Lorenzo says as I walk up to him.

"Where's the meeting at?" I ask as I walk to the garage and grab one of my car keys.

"The warehouse." He yells as he opens the front door.

I get into my black Audi R8 and pull out of the garage I would've taken my Ferrari but I always like to stand out. I drive off to the warehouse with some guards following behind me.
When I got there Lorenzo was waiting on my in the parking lot so we could walk in together.

I love the look of fear on peoples faces when they hear the sound of my heels walking down the hall. The more they fear me the powerful I get.

I walk into the office where the meeting was being held to see him. Victor. Sitting in a chair handcuffed down with two guards standing behind him, and on the other side of the room were the Mexican mafia family.

"Okay what's this meeting about and why is my father handcuffed?" I Ask as the mafia leader winces from me calling Victor my father.

"This meeting is about the truth." Lorenzo says as I look at him confused.

"What the fuck do you mean the truth?" I ask as he lays out three files.

"These ." He opens the files as I look at them.

File 1- VICTOR VALENTINO HERNANDEZ.
45.
RUSSIAN MAFIA.
NO BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN.
GIVING HIS MAFIA TO HIS NEICE CARMEN HERNANDEZ.
1 SIBLING RAYMOND HERNANDEZ.
NO WIFE.

After I got finished reading his file I sat there for a minute trying to process what I just read good thing I was good at hiding my emotions, or so I thought. I reached across the table and grabbed one of the other files and read it.

File 2-RAYMOND VALENTINO HERNANDEZ.
42.
MEXICAN MAFIA .
4 BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN. CARMEN YOUNGEST AND ONLY DAUGHTER WAS KIDNAPPED.
GIVING HIS MAFIA TO HIS OLDEST SON DIEGO.
1 SIBLING VICTOR HERNANDEZ.
MARRIED TO AMANDA HERNANDEZ.

I read file 2 about Raymond and I was his daughter and Diego was my older brother. Now I was down to the last file, my file. I hesitated to grab it but once I did I didn't want to open it, I was scared, but I have to know the truth about me.

File 3- CARMEN ALEXIA HERNANDEZ.
15.
MEXICAN,RUSSIAN MAFIA.
YOUNGEST OF 4.
TWIN BROTHER CAMERON.
KIDNAPPED BY VICTOR VALENTINO HERNANDEZ AT 2.
GETS THE RUSSIAN MAFIA WHENEVER SHES READY.
PARENTS: RAYMOND AND AMANDA HERNANDEZ.
3 OLDER BROTHERS: DIEGO, EZRA,AND CAMERON HERNANDEZ.
MISSING MAFIA PRINCESS.

I didn't know what to say I was speechless and angry, angry at Victor and myself for trusting him. I closed the file and laid it on the table. I didn't even know who I was anymore or who to trust.

What has my life become