022~SLUT

"LORENZO! I just need some space okay." I interrupt him.

"Okay." He says in a sad tone. I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't.

I need help but I don't know how to ask for it. I've been locked in my room for 2 weeks now. Lorenzo's brought me food and other things I might need. I was supposed to meet up with Victor yesterday but I kept rescheduling.

"Today's the day Carmen your going to take a shower brush your hair and you're going to therapy. Yeah!" I say to myself I get up and take a shower put on this

 Yeah!" I say to myself I get up and take a shower put on this

,straighten my hair, I put on some light makeup and shoes.

"You have to do this Carmen, for you, Lorenzo, and the baby." I say to myself as i grab my phone and leave my room. There were blankets on the floor by my door but I just ignore them, I walk downstairs and to the garage. I take my Range Rover keys and walk to the car.

"Mrs. Moretti." One of the guards say opening the garage door.

"If Lorenzo comes looking for me tell him I'm going out." I say as he nods. I get in the car and turn some music. I put on some shades and start driving.

The drive was about 45 minutes plus 10 cause a girl wanted a smoothie and besides I was early. I arrive at the place and walk inside to the receptionist desk.

"Yes I have an appointment with Dr. Williams." I say as the lady types on her computer.

"Name?"

"Carmen v-Valentino." I say as she checks her computer. I changed my last name back to Valentino so that if I ever needed to buy anything Victor would know and not Raymond. Plus Victor was fine with it, since he would check up on me every 2 days and said I could.

"Down the hall fourth door on your left." She says as I nod and go in that direction. I knock on the door and walk in.

"Carmen nice to meet you." She says shaking my hand.

"Well shall we get started." She asks as I nod my head and take a seat.

"So Carmen tell me how this al started." She says as I take a deep breath and let it all out. I tell her everything from being kidnapped all the way down to what happened 2 weeks ago.

"Wow so you've been through a lot at such a young age?" She says as I nod and wipe away stray tears.

"Yeah and it's hard cause I want to ask for help but I don't know how and now that I'm fixing to be a mom and all I don't want my child to grow up like me." I cry as she hands me some tissues.