015~ security ⚠️

"WHAT!"

"What do you mean Victor got out?" Diego asks as I start to pace around the office.

"I don't know I'm flying back to the Russian warehouse tomorrow to find out." I say as Ezra rests his face in his hands.

"I'm going with you." He says looking up at me.

"No someone needs to stay and guard the house in case he comes here." I say looking at all of them.

"Dad can stay here-

"NO dad is not in the right state to protect the house let alone himself one of you needs to stay." I say interrupting Diego.

"Carmen you need to calm down." Cameron says getting up and walking towards me.

"I can't my fucking ex father is loose looking for me and wants revenge on our father for taking me and mom away from him!" I say backing away from him.

"What does this have to do with mom?" Ezra asks looking at me. They didn't know, of course they didn't know.

"Mom and Victor dated and were about to get married when abuelo stopped them. Mom had an arranged marriage with dad and left Victor. She had a choice to either choose dad or Victor, She chose dad so he could help with their mafia and Victor was ferrous so he found a way to take control of another mafia so he could take down dad's and win mom back ,but he stopped after mom had Diego than Ezra and finally us. He found out that I was the first daughter and seen me as a target,as revenge on mom and dad."I explained as they all look at me in shock.

"So Victor was supposed to marry mom?" Ezra asks as I nod in response.

"And she didn't tell us!" Cameron asks mad.

"She was probably just trying to keep you guys safe." I say as the room goes quiet.

"Uhm but that's not what we're talking about, we have to find Victor, I have to find him." I say breaking the silence.

"How?" Diego asks as I look at him.

"bait!" I say as Ezra stands up.

"Y'all use me as bait, I meet up with him get info out of him while y'all stay on lookout and I tell you guys everything he tells me." I say as Cameron massages his temple.

"How are we gonna contact him?" Cameron asks looking up at me.

"I'll figure that out but until then we need more security." I say pointing at Diego.

"Damn Diego I think she should be leading the mafia instead of you." Ezra says as Diego glares at him.

"Hey no funny business this is a life or death moment!" I say sternly pointing my finger between both of them.

"Yes ma'am." Ezra says standing up straighter.

"I'm gonna go check on Jaxson." I say walking out the room. I didn't forget about him . . . I just forgot he was here.

"Hey Jax how's your nose?" I ask walking up to him.

"Feels like shit but other than that great." He says giving me. Thumbs up.

"Uhm do you need a ride home since it's getting late or you could just stay here in one of the guest rooms?" I ask grabbing a water.

"Which ever works for you." He say as I nod in response.

"I'll show you to your room." I say as he follows me upstairs. The room he would be staying in was down the hall from mine so if he needed anything.

"I'm gonna go shower." He says as I walk out the room. I walk back to my room and look at all my messages mainly from Lorenzo trying to apologize, but I didn't want to hear it he attacked one of my guest.

"Hey uhm Carm somethings wrong with the shower." Jaxson says walking to my room.

"Okay I'll be there in a sec." I get up and go to his bathroom.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask as he shrugs.

"I don't know it's just not cutting on." He say as I walk over to it. I held down and look at the faucet there didn't look like anything was wrong with it.

"I don't see anything Wrong." I say as he stands behind me.

"Check the water it won't heat up." He say as I check the water. While checking the water I could feel a hand slightly graze over my ass.

"What are you doing?" I ask quickly turning around.

"Nothing just watching you." He says taking a step closer to me.

"Uhm I'm gonna get one of the guards to check you shower but you can use mine till then." I say walking out the bathroom as he follows me.

While he was in the shower I did a little background check on him. His name is Jaxson Hamilton, 18, 6'1, Burnett, blue eyes, parents: ruby and James Hamilton. Criminal records: arrested last year for drunk driving bailed out by ruby Hamilton.

"Hey." He says walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower half.

"Hey uhm let me go see if my brother has any spare clothes." I say closing my laptop and and walking out the room.

"Hey Diego do you have any spare clothes for Jaxson?" I ask poking my head into his office.

"Yeah check my room." He says as I walk to his room. I check his drawers for pants he mainly had guns in there, I checked his closet and found a white tank top.

I walk back to my room the lights were off Jaxson must have fallen asleep. I walk in my room he wasn't on my bed so I check the bathroom too no sign of him. I was about to walk out the bathroom when he stepped in front of me.

"You tell anyone about this and I will kill you." He says as I look at him confused.

"Tell them-
Before I could finish my sentence he tied a towel around my mouth , grabbed both of my arms and threw me on the bed, he then used 4 zip ties and tied me down including my feet.

"It'll all be over soon." He whispers in my ear and starts cutting off my clothes.

"Nice bra did you wear it for me?" He says as I try to pull away.

He took off the rest of my clothes and started touching me in places I never wanted to be touched. He kissed me as I cried and tried to fight back. He continued this for about an hour until he he untied me.

"Remember what I said!" He says wrapping his arms around my naked body and falls asleep. I cried a little more until I eventually fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning I woke up slowly getting out Jaxsons grip, when I eventually did I went straight to the bathroom I closed the door and looked at myself. I looked disgusting, My hair matted together, my mascara was running, I had tear stains all over my face, hickies on my breast, and him all over me. I don't know why but I was scared of him, I don't know why cause he's just a regular person, but his parents weren't, I knew their names were familiar, they were gang leaders really powerful ones at that. I got in the shower and made sure to wash every inch of my body and after I cried. I was R@ped.

Hey guys just wanted to say that I'm sorry if you've gone through any of that and if you did I'm so sorry.