013~ Burger king

We arrive at the laser tag place and get out the car.

"Are you sure you have your drivers licenses?" Ezra asks as we walk into the building.

"Yes I have my licenses if you would just put your seatbelt on like I tell you, you wouldn't have slammed face first into the back of my seat." I reply as he rubs his nose.

"5 for laser tag please." Diego asks the lady at the front desk.

"Okay here you go." She says handing us our vests and guns.

"Prepare to loose dipshits." I say as I get ready.

"Oh you think your gonna win we'll see about that sorella." Ezra says laughing a little.

"You guys do know that we're not the only ones in here so other people could win too?" Lorenzo says as we just look at him.

"Oh please they don't stand a chance." Diego says as we walk into the room to see a whole lot of teenage boys running around.

"Okay Carm maybe you should suit this one out." Diego says as Lorenzo slowly backs away.

"WHY IS IT BECAUSE IM A GIRL, IS IT BECAUSE YOUR AFRAID OF LOSING ,OR IS IT BECAUSE IM A BETTER SHOOTER THAN YOU AND COULD GET ALL OF THOSE SHITHEADS OUT!" I yell as Diego turns red.

"Let's let her play I want to see her beat your ass." Cameron says patting my shoulder.

"Okay bet." Diego says as we enter the game.

We played for about 2 hours until we got tired and decided to give up we said good game to the other players and shook their hands.

"Good game." I say to all of them.

"Good game to you too and nice aim Juliet ." One of them says winking at me. He was kinda cute.

"Good game to you too Romeo." I say back laughing a little.

We put our stuff up and head to the car.

"What do y'all want to eat?" Diego asks getting in the driver's seat.

"BURGER KING!" Me and Cameron yell at the same time.

"Alright let's go to Burger King." Diego says as we start driving.

We pull up to the Burger King and get out. We order our food and sit down at a table. We all start talking about random things until a group of boys walk in the same group of boys from laser tag.

"Order for Diego." The lady at the counter calls out.

"I'll get it." I say as I get up and walk to get our food.

"Your burgers gentleshits." I say setting the tray of food down on our table.

"Ooo they gave me a crown." Cameron says excited.

"They gave me one too." I say matching his energy.

" Put them on." Diego says as we put the crowns on. They fall all the way down to our eyes.

"Say cheese." Lorenzo says pulling his phone out.

We smile as Lorenzo takes the picture and starts laughing.

"Y'all look like dorks." He says showing us the photo.

"Juliet? I have found you." A male voice says as I take my crown off. It was the boy from laser tag.

"Romeo?" I reply as he takes my crown off and look at him.

" Okay enough fairytale play what's your real name Romeo?" Lorenzo asks as the guy looks at him.

"Oh my name is jaxson." He says as my brothers look at him.

"Jaxson I'ma call you Jax my name is Carmen." I say as he takes my hand and kisses it.

"Okay that's enough time to go." Lorenzo says as all my brothers agree and get up.

"Quick give me your number." Jaxson says handing me his phone as I quickly type in my number.

"See you around Romeo." I say as my brothers drag me out the door.

"Till next time Juliet." He says as the door closes.

We all go get in the car and drive off away from Burger King.

"Where are we going now?" I ask since Diego's driving.

"Home it's getting late." He says as we all groan.

"Dude it's only 6:00." Cameron whines as we stop at a red light.

"Yeah and dad wants to talk to us." He says as the light turns green. Shit he probably wants to talk to me about nightmare. We pull up to the house and get out the car, we walk inside the house and go to the kitchen where mom and dad are.

"We're home." Ezra says interrupted their conversation.

"How was laser tag?" Mama asks as we all walk into the kitchen and sit down.

"Great it was fun." Diego answers getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Okay children now that your home we need to have a little . . . Talk." Papa says making eye contact with me.

I didn't want to "talk" I wanted to go upstairs to my room and act like that whole nightmare fiasco didn't happen, I didn't mean to go all assassin on those guys and let my family figure out my code name but what other choice did I have my brothers were in trouble. I don't know how they got caught though especially Diego. But the good thing was I had Lorenzo with me to help me explain to them since he's also an assassin but only his family and I know that.

"Okay." Cameron says as we all walk to the living room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Diego asks as tension rises in the air.

"Last night and the break in." Papa answers pouring a glass of vodka for himself.

"What about it?" That was the first thing I said since we entered the house.

"I just wanted to let you guys know that we will be beefing up security and training especially for you two." He says pointing at Ezra and Diego.

"Hey in my defense that man scary scary like mom when you change one of her songs in the car." Ezra says in a high pitched voice putting his hands.

"I don't know what that guy was talking about but luckily Carmen was there to save us otherwise we would be dead." Diego says as everyone looks at me.

"Yeah thanks Carm." Ezra says as I give him a fake smile.

"Carmen can I talk to you and Lorenzo in my office?"

Oh shit here we go!