019~ Amanda!

We watched 5 marvel movies before my "dad"called us down for a family meeting.

"You know the meaning of bed rest is for you to be in the bed." Lorenzo says lifting me up.

"I know but that's what all doctors say but I bet when their doctors say that they don't listen." I say smiling.

We walk downstairs to the living room where the rest of my family is, Lorenzo sets me down on the couch and sits beside me.

"Okay so I've gathered you all here to talk about the Annual mafia ball, since I am in charge of it I have moved the date till Carmen gets better." He says as everyone looks at me.

"Dad I'm fine the doctor said I can do things I just have to take it easy." I say as Diego snickers.

"See the thing is Carm, you don't know how to take it easy, I don't think you know what easy means and you can't even walk so that means you can't dance either." He says as I stand up and walk towards him.

"Oh shit!" Tío Carlos and tía Victoria say at the same time.

"My walking may not be good right now but my aim is perfect say anything like that about me again and I'll shoot you in the leg so you can't walk either! Understand?" I whisper to him as he tenses up.

"Y- yes ma'am." He stutters scared.

"Okay that's enough threatening Diego." Lorenzo says lifting me up and dragging me back to the couch

"Okay that's all I have to say." My dad says as everyone starts to get up.

"Since you can walk now I don't have to carry you." Lorenzo says standing up.

"Please?" I ask as he smiles and lifts me up.

"Your a baby." He says as we walk out the living room.

"Yeah but I'm your baby." I say as he kisses me on the forehead.

"Carmen we need to talk." My parents say as we turn around. Lorenzo carries me to their office and sets me down in a chair.

"Thank you." I whisper as he smiles.

"Lorenzo can you?" My mom says as he leaves the room.

"What's going on?" I say sitting up.

"What we're fixing to say you won't like." My dad says as I look at them concerned.

"Me and your father had a little talk about you and the baby,and we don't think your old enough to raise it so we were thinking about adopting it." My mom says smiling. Bitch! What the fuck did she just say!

"No!" I say standing up.

"Carmen you are too young to be raising a child by yourself -

"I'm not by myself I have Lorenzo and the rest of the family to help me!" I say walking towards the door.

"It's not like you can marry him." My mother says as I turn around.

"And why is that?" I ask as her and my father exchange looks.

"That's the other thing, you have a arrange marriage with the American mafias son when you turn 18." My father says as I start to get pissed.

"FUCK NO IM WITH LORENZO,HE IS MY BOYFRIEND, AND SOON TO BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD, SO I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY SOME WASHED UP BASIC BITCH BECAUSE YALL WANT ME TO, AND YALL DAMN SURE ARENT GOING TO MAKE ME,I DONT WANT TO END UP LIKE MOM,I WANT TO MARRY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I LOVE HIM NOT BECAUSE THE MAFIA MIGHT BE STRUGGLING AND YALL NEED HELP!" I yell walking out the room and slamming the door. I walk out the back door and sit in a chair around the fire.

"Everything has been going wrong since I stepped foot into this house." I say to myself and start crying.

" I'm so sorry baby your gonna grow up around these people, Victor would've love you, and bought you everything you wanted you would've loved him." I whisper drawing circles on my stomach. I sat outside for another hour crying until I felt like I've cried everything out. I walk upstairs for the first time in a week and walk to my room.

"What are you doing?" I ask Lorenzo as he puts stuff in his suitcase.

"Your parents kicked me out and told me to stay away from you and the baby." He says folding his clothes up. I walk my closet and grab my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I grab clothes.

"If your leaving so am I." I say packing stuff.

"No Carmen you have to stay-

"Do you know what they told me ? They told me that they were going to take our baby and make me marry one of the sons from the American mafia. So I'm going with you." I say as he watches me pack all of my stuff in two suitcases.

"Can you grab my phone and stuff off my nightstand?" I ask zipping my suitcase as he walks off.

I finish getting everything along with the dogs stuff and we walk downstairs with all our stuff as everyone watches us.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" My "mother" yells as I ignore her and continue walking to the door.

" Carmen we're sorry we didn't tell you about the marriage." Cameron yells as I keep walking with tears stinging in my eyes.

"CARMEN HERNANDEZ STOP IGNORING ME IM YOUR MOTHER!" Amanda yells as I stop.

"Mother, YOU WERE NOTHING OF A MOTHER TO ME YOU ARE JUST SOME SELF CENTERED BITCH JUST LIKE YOUR HUSBAND AND THE ONLY THING YOU EVER DID WAS PITTY ME, AND IF YOU THINK IM GONNA REGRET THIS IM NOT, BUT YALL WILL CAUSE ONCE THIS BABY IS BORN I AM GOING TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO TAKE. YOUR. MAFIA. DOWN! AMANDA!" I yell looking her dead in the eyes.

"Mi amor their waiting on us at the airport." Lorenzo whispers in my ear.
We walk outside and to my car, jerry helps get everything in and I hug him goodbye.

"And Jerry if you ever want to leave them my mafia would be glad to have you." I say getting into the car as he nods.

"You ready?" Lorenzo asks as I nod. France here we come.

"Do your parents know about us and the baby?" I ask as he starts driving.

"No not yet I wanted you to be there when I tell them." He says looking over at me.

"Are you sure your parents are okay with me staying there?" I asks as he grabs my hand.

"Of course plus my mom has been asking about you nonstop and you already have a bedroom and house key at our house so Im pretty sure everything's gonna be just fine." He says kissing my hand. We continue talking until we get to the airport.

"bienvenue monsieur moretti laissez-moi récupérer vos bagages."One of his security guards say.

"bonjour madame Moretti." He says to me as Lorenzo smiles.

"Bonjour." I say back.

We board the plane with the dogs since kilo was my service dog and we didn't want to leave Astrid alone.

"You need sleep we have a long flight." Lorenzo suggests leading me to my seat.

"But I'm not tIRed." I yawn as he grabs a blanket and lays it on me.

"Sleep mi amore." He says as I start to doze off.

France here we come.