08|I'm sorry, I didn't mean to

The following chapter would contain mature themes intended for an 18+ audience.
🤍🤍🤍

***

His hot breath against her heated flesh was like an aphrodisiac. She had never imagined that him breathing on her sex would get her so needy. She bucked slightly, wanting him closer. She felt like she would combust at the slightest touch from him and she wanted to chase that feeling.

After what felt like hours, she felt it, his tongue against her skin. He had done this before, but not this slow. Certainly not like he wanted to revel in the taste and smell of her. His tongue licked the length of her slit, savouring it as he groaned low in his throat. The sound pushed a wave of wetness out of her and she could feel it dripping down to the cool leather of the couch. She tried to close her leg in embarrassment, but Max held her steady by tightening his hands on her spread thighs.

He dipped his head again, sucking this time. He took one long pull, then another as he seemed to be drinking from her. She shivered. His mouth left her slit to trail to the tiny nub that had been throbbing from the lack of attention. He licked it, his tongue moving in circular motions around it. She moaned, her voice sounding alien to her.

All she wanted was to pull him to her and press him against where she had started to ache. She craved more, so much more than what she could comprehend. Max seemed to have read her mind as he gently but firmly bit down on her clit and in the same breath, he pushed two fingers inside her. She screamed as her orgasm hit her and she clenched furiously around his fingers.

His fingers that were now moving inside her, drawing out her pleasure until one orgasm was rolling into the next. His mouth and tongue and fingers worked her to a frenzy. She didn't know when, but her hands had left the couch and was on their way to his hair. She wanted him closer. She wanted to grind into the mouth that was giving her so much pleasure. The moment her fingers grasped the soft strands, he stopped. His fingers went still and his mouth detached from her.

Her eyes blinked open in confusion and he held her gaze as he withdrew his fingers from her tight heat. "I told you not to touch me or let go of the couch," he growled.

Her brain cells scrambled around, remembering when he'd instructed her to hold on to the couch. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"You couldn't resist, could you?" he cut her off as he rose to his feet. She sat up on the couch, her fingers already scrabbling to get a good hold on the couch.

"I didn't know I was moving my hands," she muttered, her voice low and hoarse. Although she'd climaxed twice, she still felt so needy and had been so close to a third before he'd stopped.

"I told you not to move your hands. I said I'd stop if you did," he reiterated. She blinked at him, unsure what to do next.

"Can't we just continue? I promise I'll keep my hands to myself this time," she said. Max shook his head and took a few steps away from her. Without looking, he sidestepped the low coffee table in the middle of the living room, going to stand in front of the couch opposite hers.

"You're free to continue, but I can't continue. You need to learn to follow instructions, Cadence. I need you to obey."

"Continue?" she stuttered.

"You're free to touch yourself."

"Touch myself?"

"Surely, you've masturbated before?" His left brow lifted and she drew her legs together, closing them.

"I have, but never in front of someone else."

"That's just wonderful. Touch yourself, Cadence. Show me how you please yourself," he smirked and if she wasn't already so turned on, she'd pull her clothes on and ask him to get her back home.

"I can't."

"Can't or won't?"

"I've never done this before and it's a little bit embarrassing," she blushed.

"If you can make yourself come, I'll touch you." Max undid the buttons of his shirt and her eyes tracked the slow movements. He shrugged it off and unbuckled his belt, slowly pulling it through the loops. He unbuttoned the slacks, then sat down with his legs spread and his eyes now locked to hers. It was obvious that she had enjoyed the show and he knew. "if you want to stop altogether, you know what you need to say. Either say it or touch yourself."

"Okay," she mumbled as her eyes closed. She opened her legs slightly, just enough for her fingers to pass.

"Take off the bra," he instructed. She stared at him for a few seconds before unhooking it and pulling the lace away from her. She wanted to cover them with her hands. She shook her head of the ridiculous thought and almost laughed. He had already seen everything before. "Sit up with your legs on the sides of the couch, I want to see you."

She slowly draped her legs around the couch, where her hands had been, then she leaned back and shut her eyes. If she pretended she was alone, maybe it would be less embarrassing, she mused as her fingers found her wet heat. She circled her clit a few times before dipping a finger into her slit and dragging the moisture back up. She began to rub on it, chasing the pleasure that seemed to be awaiting her.

Max watched those tiny fingers rub against her clit with the same deftness that she had used to cut and arrange the roses earlier that day. He could feel his erection pressing to the soft cotton of his briefs. He pressed a hand to his crotch in search of a little bit of relief as he watched her. Her mouth opened and closed, letting out small moans as she brought herself close to climax. He enjoyed the sounds she made and how her breath caught every few seconds. Slowly, he tugged down on his zipper, then reached inside to free his raging member. He wrapped his fingers around himself and let out a low groan as he moved his fist up and then down.

Cadee heard his breath catch and then the groan he let out. Her eyes flew open and she saw him, pleasuring himself to the visual she was giving him. She didn't know where the sudden bravado came from, but she wrapped her free hand around her breast, her small hand not doing much to lift her breast. She squeezed her nipple as his gaze zoned in on them and she watched his fist tighten and pump harder.

She watched his features harden and heard his breath came out in short gasps and grunts as her fingers moved faster. She felt her release barrel through her the same moment he began to spurt on his stomach. When they were both sated, he blinked at her a few times before grabbing his shirt from the floor to clean up.

"Tell me what you want," he growled lowly as he stood up, his cock still slightly hard. He walked towards her as he tugged down on his slacks, pausing to kick them off before continuing to stride towards her.

"I want you to fuck me," she declared as he stopped in front of her. He bent down to kiss her before lifting her up, her legs on either side of him and dangerously close to his flesh that was hardening.

He carried her out to a bedroom, his mouth fused to her neck. "With pleasure," he muttered as he dropped her on the bed and proceeded to do just that.

❤️❤️❤️
Thanks for sticking up till now. Thanks for voting and leaving your comments.

Please vote if you enjoyed this.

Junie...