09|Just a little bit more

The following chapter would contain mature themes intended for an 18+ audience.
🤍🤍🤍

***

"What time do you need to get up tomorrow?" Max asked, still deep inside her. She marveled at his ability to even make coherent sentences at this point. All she was focused on was catching the next high.

Although she had come a total of three times, she still felt needy and wished for more. He had sank into her after carefully putting on protection and had gone straight to fucking her. It was perfect because she had gotten enough of foreplay.

"Maybe nine. I'll have to be at work by ten am, so nine should be fine," she replied. Her hands were clenching the fist, not wanting to repeat what had happened earlier. Max hadn't explicitly told her to not touch him again but she couldn't risk it. If he pulled out from her now, she was sure she'd hit him.

"Okay," he grunted, lifting her legs and holding them up to his chest. He was standing now, with her legs on the edge of the bed and each thrust of his hips had his thighs slapping her ass. The sounds it made also lent to her pleasure. Her eyes squeezed shut as she tugged frantically on the sheets. It would be a miracle if they remained intact after her attacks.

"Don't come yet," he grunted as if he knew how her body was hurriedly hurtling to that peak. She felt like she was on a cliff and any slight movement would set her off and falling to her climax. Him asking her not to come would definitely not stop the oncoming wave of pleasure.

"I can't hold it off any longer," she panted, breathing through her mouth.

"Just a little bit more," he groaned, his thrusts becoming faster, with much more force as he sank impossibly deeper. If he wanted her to hold off on coming, fucking her like this was definitely not helping. She almost pleaded with him to stop and let her catch a breath. "open your eyes, doll."

She opened them to stare into his dark eyes as his thrusts became less controlled, his grip on her thighs tightening.

"You can let go now," he panted. "Come." She had never imagined it was possible to climax on command, but that was exactly what happened. She tightened and clenched around his heated length and he went still, letting her rock against him till she was spent. He held on to the base of the condom as she dropped heavily to the bed.

He grunted a little as he tugged the rubber off, tying it off. She struggled to keep her eyes open and it was a battle between sleep and getting to watch his incredible behind as he walked towards a trashcan beside the door. Her fatigue won and she closed her eyes. She only roused when she felt him pushing her hair away from her face. She blinked sleepily and gave him a small smile.

"Where do you want to sleep? There are a lot of bedrooms," he said, his voice low and thick.

"Wherever you are sleeping," she mumbled. He muttered something but her eyes were already shutting as she drifted off.

Max smiled, picking her up and carrying her up the flight of stairs and then to his bedroom. She was the first woman to make it in there, apart from Susan, his cleaning lady that is. Cadee was practically passed out and would not notice if he laid beside her or not, so he wasn't sure why he carried her and laid her down on his dark sheets. He tugged the covers over her sweaty body as he set the air-conditioning to 17°c. When he was certain that she was comfortable, he padded into the bathroom for a cool shower.

After he dried his body and tugged on silk pyjamas pants, he went to his study to work. He had put off a lot of things to spend time with her, and it was the first time playing hooky had seemed fun. He wasn't even mildly pissed at the loads of calls he had to return. He read all of Anna's text message with a sated smile glued to his face.