24|making sure we're on the same page

The following chapter would contain mature themes intended for an 18+ audience. It would also contain some BDSM themes!
🤍🤍🤍

***

Dinner went quietly for the most part. Other than the two men ribbing each other and the occasional exchange with her, their table was mostly silent. Max excused them and promised to find time to see August in the coming week. The other man smiled and said he'd keep in touch. So Max had led her to the car, immediately pushing the button for the privacy screen to go up.

"Did you bring it?" He turned to her and from the way he was watching her she knew what 'it' meant. She pulled out the crisp white envelope from her purse and handed it to him. He gave her an almost identical one and she opened it, skimming through. She read down to the bottom where it said he was negative for all STIs and then she checked the date, noting it was for this morning. He finished reading at the same time she did, the pair of them setting the papers on the seat in front of them.

"I need you, Max," she whispered.

"We'll be home in about twenty minutes, love."

"I can't wait any second longer. I need you now." She leaned into him and placed a kiss on his jaw. He fisted her hair and pulled her mouth to his, nipping on her lower lip. Before she had time to acknowledge the sting, he was kissing and licking the pain away.  His hands moved to her waist and tightened before he lifted her up and placed her on his lap. Her dress rode up as her legs went on either sides of his hips. He kissed her fiercely like a man starved for the taste of her.

His hands were sliding over her bare ass as he pushed closer to her and she moaned, feeling his erection pressed against her slit. She wrapped her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. When she fisted his hair and pulled, he stopped kissing her, shifting her back till they were staring at each other.

"You want to have sex in the car?" His voice was a pained rasp and she shivered.

"Yes. Is it bad?"

"No darling, just making sure we're on the same page." He stared into her eyes. She rocked her hips against him, stroking herself with the length of his hard cock. His eyes sealed shut as he hissed. "What are you doing to me? You drive me insane. When I'm with you, all I want to do is bury myself balls deep in you."

"I want that too," she said breathlessly. She felt intoxicated by the smell, sound and feel of him. Max was like a drug to her senses. She reached for the fly of his slacks, freeing the button to access the zipper hidden underneath it. He tensed when she tugged on it, and didn't relax until the zipper was all the way down. He let out a breath as she cupped him through the fabric of his briefs. His eyes was on her lips as she bit it in concentration.

She tugged on the briefs to release his engorged cock and when he fell into her palms, he groaned, the sound urging her on. She squeezed him gently, her touch slow and teasingly tender. He pushed into her hand, wanting more. Max gripped her thighs as he ground her crotch onto his. The both of them groaned at the contact.

"You're so wet for me. I've barely touched you and yet you're so damp and ready for me." He lifted her hips and her hands went to his shoulders for balance. When he was certain that she had a strong grip on him, he pushed into her. She moaned as he entered her, then cried out when he slammed her on top his shaft, effectively burying himself as deep as he could go. "Go slow," he ordered, lifting his hips to push his pants and briefs down. The movement pushed him deeper inside her and she whimpered but didn't move.