14|Tense and a little unsure

The following chapter would contain mature themes intended for an 18+ audience.
🤍🤍🤍

***

"Remember your safe word?" Max asked, towering above her. She looked up from where she was sitting on the edge of the bed. "you'll have to be vocal with me, doll. What's your safe word?"

"Lilies."

"When do you use it?"

"Only when I absolutely need you to stop," she replied, her gaze focused on the slight sheen of sweat on his chest. She reached out and placed her hand on him and he flinched before setting his hand atop hers. He slowly pulled it away and her brows furrowed. "you have a thing against touching?"

"Yes and we'll leave it at that," he muttered. She wanted to push to find out more, but he had a determined look in his eyes so she refrained. At first, she had assumed that it was just part of the sex scene when he'd moved away from her touch, but he'd avoided it several times when they were not having sex.

"Okay," she said. He walked away from the bed and she tracked his movements as he pulled out what looked to be red ribbon and a small pair of scissors which he placed on the nightstand. He pulled a fluffy pillow from the bed and propped it close to the edge before turning to look at her.

"Lie down on your stomach." He pointed at the pillow so she laid down, her stomach on it. When she was comfortably situated, she realized that this position pushed her ass up in the air with her legs halfway on the bed and partly out of the bed. She turned to look at him over her shoulder and he frowned. "don't turn. If you do, I'll be forced to blindfold you."

She swallowed loudly but turned away, focusing on the painting at the head of the bed instead. He tugged gently on her arm and she complied as he held both her wrists in his larger hand. She felt the silk ribbon as it wrapped around her hands a few times before he tightened it, securing her hands behind her back. He slipped a finger in between the bindings, checking how tight they were. "does it hurt?" he asked.

"No."

"Try wiggling your hands." She did and realized that the bindings were tight, but not enough to restrict blood flow. She could move her wrists slightly, but not enough to actually get them out. She wrapped her hands around her wrists to get more comfortable, then rested her arms on her lower back so her bound hands would rest comfortably. Cadee wasn't sure how she felt about the scene. Her stomach tightened, but she was unsure if it was from fear or excitement. She heard the snipping of the scissors as he cut the ribbon. He placed the rest, along with the scissors back on the nightstand where she had a good view of it.

Max tugged on her lace thong and she lifted her hips to let them slip off easily. "so this is it," he sighed. She didn't know if it was a good or bad one because she couldn't see his face. "the reason you asked for my favorite color."

"Do you like it?" she asked and he pressed his erection into her raised ass, showing her just how much he liked it.

"I do, Cadee. I'm so turned on right now, it's hard to think straight." He pulled back and her hips lifted, already missing the delicious warmth and pressure he'd been putting against her sex. He squeezed her right cheek, then tugged on one of the straps, releasing it. He watched as she flinched and her flesh reddened. He repeated it a few times, and by the end, her hips were arching off the bed, chasing the sting.

He unhooked the stockings and slowly rolled them off. Cadee could feel herself tensing and clenching on air. She'd never imagined that the sharp sting from the garter straps would turn her on so much. She wanted to blame it on her previous orgasm, but her mind had began craving for more after Max stopped. She swallowed then wet her lips, unsure what to do with her body.