19|Look at you giving me orders

The following chapter would contain mature themes intended for an 18+ audience.
🤍🤍🤍

***

Max plunged his fingers into her hair, joining their mouths a tad bit aggressively. Her stomach dipped as she made short work of his shirt buttons.

She loved the way he kissed her, as if he had to, as if he'd go crazy if he didn't and had nearly waited too long. He hadn't kissed her like that before, never with this much intent behind it. She pushed the dress shirt and jacket and he dropped his hands to let them fall to the tiled floor. She was met with warm skin and he didn't flinch or pull away from her. She reached for his fly and he groaned. She undid the button and zip, his erection falling heavily into her waiting palms.

He pushed into her hand as she pumped her fingers slowly. Max tugged on her shirt and threw it somewhere behind him before walking her to the dining table. She was completely naked and he still had his pants and shoes on. Something about that sent her body into overdrive, heating her up. He swept his hand in a wide arch, sending the bowl of apples on the table flying and hitting the floor with numerous thuds. She immediately pulled away to save her flowers and the vase, but he was there before her. He lifted the vase and placed it on the kitchen counter. When he was sure it was secure, he went back to seducing her.

"What are you doing to me, Cadence?" He ran a hand down her body, cupping her sex and eliciting a moan from her. "its not even up to twenty four hours since I was inside you, yet I've been craving you." He slipped two fingers inside her, pushing and increasing his pace. This was not the slow exploration she was used to. Somehow she'd expected this to scare her but it didn't. Her body screamed for more. She wanted to ask him the same question. She felt like she was being dragged somewhere far and deep. Somewhere she was sure she'd be unable to leave.

"I want you inside me," she moaned.

"Condoms?"

"I don't have any," she groaned. She was already so close. "Do you?"

"Jacket pocket." He drew a hardened nipple into his mouth and bit. Her back arched, wanting to push closer to his mouth. He kissed the sting away, doing the same for the other nipple.

"Why do you have condoms in your jacket?"

"I planned to sneak you off somewhere when everyone else got distracted."

"Get it."

"Look at you giving me orders," he laughed. He turned to get the condom and she groaned in frustration. He pushed the rest of his clothes down, then slid the rubber on. She let out a relieved sigh when he pushed into her. Max growled low in his throat as he began moving; barely giving her time to acclimate to his size. One hand gripped her waist to hold her steady at the edge of the table while the other hand rubbed vigorously on her clit. She'd never liked putting too much pressure there, preferring gentle rubs to his fast paced movements. She felt her orgasm hurtling for her too soon and she closed her eyes to try and stop it, but it was of no use. She screamed his name as she climaxed.

He picked her up, pressing her chest against the cool wall beside the kitchen door and re-entering her from behind. He sank in deeper than before and he held her wrists tightly beside her head as he relentlessly thrust into her. "I'm fucking you the way I want," muttered. "not the way I fuck other people."

Cadee let out a low whimper as he pushed into her with fast and deep strokes. He let go of her wrists and hold on to her waist. He used the leverage to bend her over so her ass was up in the air. He kicked her ankles slightly and she shifted, widening her legs for him. "If you feel like you'd fall, rest your hands on the wall," he advised. She placed her hand on the wall and began to rock against him, chasing his length with her body as he pulled away. "stop moving. Just stay there and take it," he grunted.