29|You're becoming aggressive baby

The following chapter contains mature scenes intended for an 18+ audience. I don't know why I keep saying this, but I'm sure you already know what happens here 🤭

🤍🤍🤍

Cadee stared at the oven timer, waiting for it to beep so she could get the chocolate cake out before it got burnt. The other times she'd tried Bianca's recipe, she had totally failed and her boyfriend had laughed at her. It wasn't until she threatened to burn his clothes that he relented. That had gotten her a slap on the ass and a bite on her neck–she'd worn the bite mark like a piece of jewelry.

She had moved in with Max a few weeks ago and it had been total bliss. Cadee loved that they saw each other everyday and went to bed together. He was always up before her and made her breakfast each day. Drey drove her to work and her boyfriend picked her up later in the day. Life couldn't be more perfect for her. Her business was also blooming and a second location was already being discussed.

"It's beeping," Max said from behind her. She jerked into action, having momentarily forgotten about the cakes. When she pulled it out, she was glad it looked okay. Cadee set the tray on the counter and tugged off her oven mitts.

"It's not burnt," she grinned.

"It looks good. Let's see if it tastes good." He reached out to grab one and she slapped his hand away. "You're becoming aggressive, baby. Is this a way to tell me you miss playing with me?"

"It's hot. I don't want you to burn your fingers." She ignored the question about playing and turned away from him to cover her blush. They hadn't entered the playroom again since that day. All other punishment had consisted of light spankings or withholding her orgasms. Sometimes he fucked her hard when she wasn't ready as punishment, but Cadee loved every bit of it. Her body had been screaming 'more' for a while. Especially since they started living together.

"I miss playing with you too. I can't wait for this deal to be complete so I can have time for us." He'd been working on a health drink lately. They were done with the production stages, now all that remained to do was market it. She could hardly wait for it to be over. He'd started going to work during the weekends too, limiting their time together to mornings and nights.

"Don't overwork yourself," she sighed.

"What time are you leaving for work? I have about thirty minutes to spare and you've been naughty these past days."

"I can go to work anytime," she replied, gulping quietly.

"Come here," he ordered in that voice that brooked no room for argument. She hesitated, sighing as she walked towards him. "Did you sigh at me?"

"What if I did?"

"And you're being cheeky. Take off those shorts." She slowly did, wiggling her ass in the process. "hold onto the counter. I'm going to give you something to sigh about all day. I want you to think about this each time you sit down today." He walked to the other side of the counter and pulled out a drawer. She watched as he weighed out wooden spatulas before selecting one. "I don't want you to move or scream. I don't even want to hear a whimper out of you, okay?"

"Okay." She held onto the counter and inhaled deeply. He didn't ask her to count so she imagined he'd keep hitting till he was satisfied. Max gently caressed her ass with the behind and she waited for that gentleness to fade. It didn't take long. Soon he landed the first hit and on instinct she pulled away.

"I told you not to move, darling. The more you defy me, the more you get. Be a good girl, okay?" He massaged her stinging ass cheek before hitting the other one. He rubbed her flesh again, and the blow followed, creating a rhythmic pattern; caress, hard slap, caress again and then another hard hit.