34|I love you so much it hurts

The following chapter would contain mature themes intended for an 18+ audience!

🤍🤍🤍

Max pressed his hand in the small of Cadee's back, then quietly said, "open the door."

She did and took a step inside, immediately coming to a halt. Her eyes travelled the length of the room, stopping on the bed in the middle of the playroom and the metal ring lowered on it.

Her head swung as she turned to face him. "You put a bed there."

"Yeah. I figured you'd rest easy if you know the bed is so close to you. Nobody wants to think about being dropped while having sex."

"So we'd be having sex?" she winked at him.

"Yes. Amazing, mind numbing sex." Max trailed his fingers up until he was level with the zipper of her dress. He pulled it down slowly, his knuckles brushing her. She shivered after he pushed the dress down and she was left in just her lingerie. "Pink looks good on you baby."

"Thank you," Cadee muttered.

"Especially how pink your skin goes when I spank or bite it."

She blushed furiously and her body went pink. "Ah, yes. I love this shade of pink too," Max encouraged.

He unhooked the lace bra, letting it fall to the floor, then walked her further into the room. When her legs hit the edge of the bed, he gripped the back of her thongs and pulled; ripping the sheer fabric. "Lie down, love."

Cadee hesitated as he stared at the metal ring and the silk bindings beside them. She wasn't afraid of height. But not knowing what exactly was going to happen, worried her. She trusted Max with every fiber of her being and knew he wouldn't harm her, but still.

As if reading her mind and noting her worries, a warm piece of fabric went over her eyes and was tied behind her head. She could only see different variations of darkness depending on where she looked. If she looked down it was pitch dark and if she looked towards the overhead light, it was a little brighter. Other than that, she couldn't see.

The visual deprivation heightened her other senses. She could smell his earthy cologne and that heady smell that was male and him. She heard his breath catch as he pushed her lightly. Without any visual aid, she toppled onto the bed.

He grabbed her legs, bending them towards her ass and hogtied them to her thighs in a way that left her open and vulnerable.

"Arch your back." She obeyed and lifted a little to allow him fasten another silk bind around her waist.

"Put your hands behind you," Max ordered when he was done with the knot he was forming. She folded her arms behind her and Max gently bound them together before wrapping another silk around her shoulders and one more underneath her breasts. These made up a total of five bindings, not like the six he'd mentioned earlier.

Her senses focused on every move he made and she waited. Slowly, Max started lifting the ends of the bindings and tied them to the ring. When he was done, the chain started to lift and she tensed unsure what was happening.

Max's hand grabbed her ass when the chain came to a stop. He pushed lightly and her heart took a nose dive into her stomach when she swung forward. Cadee wasn't afraid of height, but she never considered the fear that gripped her.

Her mind flew at the thought of her hitting her head somewhere and probably cracking her head open. Max tugged her back and she settled, remembering that he was there and would never allow her get harmed.

"Are you okay? You froze up for a few seconds there." Max asked as he held her to him. She presumed he was kneeling behind her from the way her body molded to his front.