Chapter 1 ( The Mysterious dream)

[Note: this book is the first book i ever wrote which means that i didn't have any skills and i never read any story when i wrote this (really, i'm not kidding) I will be editing and re-writing this soon]

 T • R • A • V • E • L     T • O        H • E • L • L 

C h a p t e r   O n e 

I was standing in the middle of a dark, no light, nothing was here, I could hear my heart beats echoing in this creepy dark place.. where am I ? what I'm doing here? Before a few seconds i was sleeping, and now I'm here.

Suddenly a light sound behind me made me jump out of my place. I turned to check on who made that voice, but only to find a man that I couldn''t see anything from him - only his mouth and hands.

He was smirking, and I knew he was trying not to laugh about whatever he found funny.

''Hello Alex,'' He said, still smirking. '''It been a long time, right?'' I gulped and took a step back. ''Don't be scared.'' He tried to calm me down, but it didn't work. It was hard no to be scared. how can't I be scared?

He sighed and shook his head."Do you believe there is another world, Alex? A world like this one? a world where creatures can live, laugh, cry, love and hate just like... us ?'' he said while smirking, his voice was strong saying each word carefully and slowly wanting me to understand something that i would never understand, and he knew that I would never do.

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling. I was panting and my forehead was full of sweat. I sat up quickly looking left and right only to close my eyes after a few second, shielding them from the burning light.

I took a deep breath, and opened them once again. I tried to search for my alarm clock.

9:30

I gasped and threw my bed's cover, running downstairs while trying to ignore the fact that I - for sure - looked like i came out of a scary movie.

"Mom! Mom!" I yelled.

"What's the matter, Honey?" Mom asked, frowning. Her black hair was pulled up as a bun and she was washing the dishes.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I'm so dead! The teacher's going to kill me!" I said, my voice louder than intended.

 My mom looked at me weridly and then she burst out laughing.

"Kill you?" She repeated, shaking her head. "There is no school today." 

When I heard that, I couldn't help blushing from my stupidity. How could I forget that it was Saturday? Probably because when I have that dream, I always wake up one hour before school.

My mother still babies me a bit, even though I became eighteen this year she still treats me like eight years old kid! But I dont really mind it because I knew that all the mothers in the world care about their own childrens.

I looked at my phone to check if there was any missed calls. It's not surprising since I don't wake up as early. Some may call me a heavy sleeper.

There was ten missed calls. Seven of them were from an unfamiliar number and the other three were from Lena. I wonder why she called me.

I returned to my room. It looked like a clothes explosion. It was then that I remembered my date with my friends at the Amusement Park.

I sighed,  I was so screwed. Lena for sure is going to kill me. She hated when someone comes late or if something went wrong. She was the most organized person you would ever see in your life. That is one of the reasons why most of the students in our class never choose her for projects.