Chapter 23 ( A Dream Or a Reality? )

---

Chapter 23 

' Wait ?! you wanted me to know this place ? so you were the one who made me come here in the first place?' I asked raising my eyebrow, i didn't say anything about the whole 'dream' thing because I kind of started to believe that, this is the reality that i'm living now and I need to do something about it.

' Yes and no, I wasn't the one who made you come here but you could say that it was my fault that you are here ' she said giving me a weak smile, I could easily tell that she was really sad about something but I couldn't push my self to ask her because i barely know her.

Imagine this, someone you don't know comes and ask you about your own personal things, I dont know what people would do but I would probably blush and feel really uncomfortable.

But then again .. all of them seem to know me and every single thing about me and I don't even know their names which is really awkward.

' What do you mean? how it was your fault and if it weren't you then .. who ? ' 

' It's my fault because I was weak .. I couldn't even protect my self and the one who brought you here is Magrin ' She said, her voice didn't change at all, it was still soft and kind making you feel warm and welcomed.

'  What happened? and should I know her? ' I asked, i know i was asking too much and i know that i'm making her feel uncomfortable but I got tired of this - all of it - and I needed to know what's the problem here.

She shook her head and looked down ' It's a long story and we dont have enough time ' she looked at me and continued  ' Magrin is the witch of this place - a powerful one - everybody feared her .. she is not the kind time of people .. she is the evil type and she is the one who makes you hear things like when you were in the bathroom ' .

Saying that i was shocked is an understatement, In fact i was far from it .. so she is the one who was making me hear things , she was the one who hurt me in the bathroom - which means that i wasn't imagining that or dreaming of it - and more importantly she was the one who opened the gate for me.

' Serena works for her .. right ? ' I asked, I felt that i know already the answer of my question but i couldn't help but ask her.. It was like the questions is coming out from my mouth by themselves but i wasn't minding it at all.

' No ..' She shook her head looking at the space near her like she was seeing something in front of her eyes ' Serena has nothing to do with this ' .

' Bu-' I was about to tell her about what happened in the forest but she interrupted me.

' Magrin is controlling her ' she said holding my shoulder and giving me a sad smile, for some reason i wanted to make her happy.. she deserved it even though I don't know her and also I can figure out that Serena is a dear person to her.

 ' Controlling her ? is that even possible ? '' I crossed my arms, Just who's that Magrin ?.

' Well.. Everything is possible for Magrin since she is the witch.. she has an amazing powers, she can cast many spells that can do alot of things that you can even imagine ' she said.

' So.. I just have to go to her and . .ask her to get me out of here ? ' i asked, i really wanted to slap my self, Of course she wouldn't accept.. she was the one who was controlling Serena which means she is the one who wanted me dead.

She wanted to kill me.

' It's not that easy ' she paused then continued ' And .. you can't get out of here ' she said the last part in a really low voice but i got what she said .