Chapter 21 ( The Masked Ball )

Chapter 21 

I sighed and looked at the bathroom's door again, I wanted to move and enter but i couldn't , I felt really scared....

Yup i'm such a coward.

Of course i took a bath before but i made some maids stand in the room and wait me until i get out. Every time i asked them to do that their mask's colors turns into white orange, i know it's weird but i figured that their masks are somehow the mirror of their feelings but in colors, it's kind of creepy but i got used to it by now.

They never asked me why though which made me happy because for some reason everyone doesn't remember what happen and i can't run around telling people that i got drown while i'm taking a warm bath.

That would be really weird.

But now i'm all alone and i have to take a 'warm and refreshing ' bath which i really need because i really stink and i wouldn't love going to a party while dressing in a dirty clothes.

I shook my head and started to make my way to the bathroom , standing there will not make anything different because sooner or later i have to get in the bath and clean myself.

I walked in the bathroom and stripped down my clothes and touched the bath's water- The maids filled it with water before going out preparing me a dress - .

I took a deep breath and got inside, I felt my muscles relax, i closed my eyes enjoying the feeling and thinking about what Fezar said before.

Sure i'm excited about the party, but i don't know what kind of party is it or how many people are coming, how i'm i supposed to fit in ? i have never gone to something like a royal party.. what if something bad happened to me there ? what if the people that are there hated me?.

All those questions were in my mind now, i was really nervous, i always felt like this when i went or met new people just seeing their eyes makes me feel nervous, because all of people and i mean all of them judges the other only by looking at them.

Being around Leon, Len and Ren wasn't that easy, sure they were kind and nice to me but i always thought that i cant trust them and meeting that old lady made me not only think it made me know that i must be careful of them because any wrong move and i cant be in a very very  dangerous situation.

A knock on the door made me get out of my thoughts, I snapped my head in the door's direction '' W-whose there ? '' i stuttered, stupid , stupid.

'' Miss , we need you to get out of the bathroom to get dressed,everything is ready'' A very girlie voice said, and i knew that it was one of the maids.

'' Oh, yeah i'm coming just give me a few seconds '' I said , and got out of the bath grabbing the towel and wrapping it around me body, it only reached my thighs, i was kind of embarrassed to go outside the bathroom while only dressing like this but then again ... i don't have any other choice.

I sighed and opened the bathroom's door. I was welcomed with the cold breeze so i took a step back and shivered.

I looked around the room i saw that there were four maids, their mask's color was a soft light pink , i guess they are enjoying whatever they are about to do with me.

'' Miss please sit here we will do your make-up '' One of the maid said, which only made me raise my eyebrow at her .

'' Make-up? how are you going to do that and your mask is on ? '' i asked and i knew my expression could tell them that i was really confused - if they could really see me - . They walk normally like there is nothing on their faces .