Chapter 20 ( The Invitation )

Hey GUYS!!! :) ok THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT xD

i know this story didn't get that much attention and many votes but i want to REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY Thank all of the people who voted and read this story even though it's not that amazing one :''') i'm just happy that my first story got even more than i expected ( yes i was expecting alot less than that) and i will be Continuing it because this story deserves to be continued , i will try my hardest to improve my writing skills ^^ .

---------------------------------

Chapter 20 ( After she met Leon, Ren and Len in the forest ).

I walked toward the castle knowing that they are following me, i was upset , angry, confused and kind of scared.

Why ? 

Because i just saw Leon's eyes ... and they were really darker than usual, which made me get lost in my thoughts ... should i believe her and be careful of Leon ? and if i should be careful of him why did i came back?.

''Because you don't have another place to go and you don't know what will happen in the forest .. Serena might come back and see you there ''  I answered my self.

And for my surprise i made a really stupid mistake and showed them that i was angry, Stupid Stupid !! now i bet that they are thinking why did i act so weird.

'' ALEX '' I heard someone shout my name and made me get back to reality, i looked behind me fast  and saw Len standing right behind me.

'' W-w-what ? '' I stuttered and took a step back to create a space between us, he sighed and shook his head, he looked really tired, not only him , all of them were really tired , their hair were a mess and their clothes were dirty and i knew why is that .. it was because of me , they were searching for me all the time, but that just made me even more confused.

Why would they do that ?

To kill me? to make me a slave ? maybe because they don't want me to tell people about what i saw inside ? nah remove that , i bet outside is more awkward than the inside.

What is like in the town ? i bet it's full of monsters and weird creatures.

'' Are you here ? '' Len asked me waving his hand in front of me, Ugh! did i get lost in my thoughts again ? yes i did.

'' Y-yes , no ... s-sorry i was just thinking '' i really want to slap myself for stuttering, why was i feeling like this ? .

'' Don't worry, just tell us what did happen in the forest '' he said then he put his hand on his mouth like he said something he shouldn't.

I was shocked, they knew , they knew about me being in the forest and more importantly ....

They knew that something happened to me ... but did they know about Serena ?.

Ren came from behind Len and hit him with his elbow in his stomach which made him fall on the ground and gasp , then Ren glared at him and gave him ' shut-your-mouth' look.

My eyes were wide open and i knew that my mouth was about to fall on the ground next to Len, Why did he do that ? .

'' We searched for you but we didn't find you anywhere and there were only one place we didn't go to, it was the forest and we know that its not safe inside it so.. we were hoping that nothing happened to you and we are curious about if something happened to you there '' he said and his smirk grew bigger and bigger with each work he said till it became ear to ear smile like he just got the most amazing idea in the world .