Chapter 15

I dedicated KhrisZayn22  on this chapter , for making me a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly amazing cover ^^ 

--------------------------------- 

''Serena ? that is her name ? '' i asked, he nodded then looked at the picture again, he really treasured her .

      Serena , Serena that name ... is so familiar , where did i hear it ? serena...serena, she..she was there, smiling....

     My head started to hurt me and started to feel a little dizzy everything started to go up and down , i put one hand on my head and the other on the wall, trying not to fall.

    ''is everything alright ? '' Len asked , i didn't answer , my head was about to explode, what was that ? , what's wrong with me ?.

     Serena ... Serena , my head started to hurt me even more, why? why does my head hurt me when i try to remember where i saw her ? .

       I took a deep breath, trying to get my balance back again , everything was slowly getting back to normal .

       ''Alex ? are you alright ?'' he asked again, this time i nodded and put my hands down , everything was normal now.

       ''Y-y-yeah, everything is alright , just felt a little dizzy '' 

       I was not sure if i should look again at the picture, i dont want my head to hurt me like that again.

        But then i decided to look, if it wanted to hurt me, let it be- it's not like its the first time i get hurt, i put my hand on my chest, trying to make my heart stop beating so fast !! .

        I looked at the picture again ... what ? di-did it just... smile and look at me ? .. your kidding right ? .

         I took a step back, and shook my head, there is no way that the picture looked at me .... noway it must be my imagination.

        I was trembling, but if i stayed always trembling and feeling scared nothing will happen to me, so i opened my eyes slowly, and looked at the picture again , she was smiling happily again , nothing was wrong .

       I knew it , there is no way that she will move, i stared at Len, his face filled with concern .

        '' Len ... i'm fine ok ? '' i said , he chuckled a little, then stopped and stared at me for a long time, he was smiling happily, he seemed really glad, his smile was really sweet but still i couldn't read his mind , i really wish i could read his mind ..... everyone's mind .

         He started to walk toward me, but then he stopped, or i can say something stopped him, he put his hands on his head '' Shit '' he whispered, i barely heard it , his voice was really low and he sounded like he was hurt.

         '' What's wrong ? '' i asked, he took some steps back , until he reached the wall, i was worried , what happened ? .

     ''Shit!! Shit!! SHIT!! '' he was mumbling, then he sighed, i can see him cursing himself, something is wrong ... why is he acting like that ? .

        ''I said too much , i was forbid to do that .. sorry .. sorry '' he continued mumbling , he was trembling, i can feel him , he was scared of something.. something big .. really big . 

           I took some steps toward him, he didn't notice me '' i'm so stupid , i should have stayed quiet .. why WHY !! ? '' he said , this time his voice was more clear.

           i touched his shoulder '' Are you o-'' he cut me off.

      '' no no no , you must go now '' he said, he held my shoulders '' fast .. you must run !! '' he seemed really scared, that made me shiver , what did he mean by run ? why do i have to run ? .

         ''why ? what's-'' i wanted to ask him but he didn't let me continue.

      He carried me and opened the door, then threw me, my back hit the wall it really hurts !! , i looked at him i was confused why would he do that ? ...

         ''listen carefully, you must go to your room and now !! '' he pointed at the corridor .

     I didn't want to leave, so i stood up, i wanted to come closer to him but then we heard someone's footsteps its really loud and scary, like a gaint monster is coming here, i was shocked .. what's going on ?.

         ''GO!!" he shouted on me, and without a second thought i ran, i was scared i didn't want to see who is coming .. because i knew that it wasn't something good, at all.

Pant ... Pant

          After a five minutes of running, i was out of breath, and i thought that i ran enough but then ... i rememberd Len and what could happen to him .. i left him without even a second thought...

           Now i really feel guilty  ... i need to get back to check on him but my legs aren't helping me at all , they are just freezing, yes i was scared maybe if i went back ... maybe i will see them ... those people who made that sound .. 

           '' What's wrong princess ? are you alright ? '' 

           I heard someone behind me .. i looked back and i saw .. LEN !! 

          i ran and hugged him '' you idiot, you dont know how much i was worried about you ''i said , he chuckled.

         '' Idiot? you mean a sweet and sexy idiot, right ?'' he said , i laughed this is the first time i heard someone calling himself sexy.

        Taking a second look at him , he was a mess , and i mean it, his clothes were dirty and his hair was standing, like he went to a war .

       '' Did we miss something ? '' we heard familiar voice behind Len, we looked behind him and saw Leon and Rin standing there , Leon was putting his arms on his chest and Rin was smiling and put his hand in his pocket .

         I stared at Leon and remembered Just...kill her !!  .

     I shivered when i remembered that , i didn't know what he meant back then but.. i was just scared .. maybe he meant me .. maybe he meant somone else but .. still i cant think taht Leon would kill anyone.

        Even though i know him for like.. i dont know but not a long time but still i felt like he was a warm person inside and really pure .. was i wrong ? .

         '' is there something on my face ? '' he asked, making me get back to reality, i didn't know what to answer him and of course i cant tell him ' oh ya i heard you talking to someone saying that you want to kill someone ' .

       ''N-no '' i said in a low voice ..'' sorry i..um..just..tired yah ..and um.. i-i need to go back to my room, do you know which way is it ?'' i asked .

        They looked at each other, '' yah i think its this way '' Leon said while pointing his index finger to the left, i nodded and tried to escape fast .

        When i reached my room, i closed it fast and let out a deep breath .

         ''Oh !! i forgot to ask them about the castle '' 

------------------------------------

Hope that you liked the chapter ;) i think i'm getting better at writing :DDD