Chapter 13

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody is looking for something

This time I saw a pretty girl singing a beautiful song. She was wearing a beautiful white dress and sitting on a big chair neat the window.

Her song made me feel a little sad, I couldn’t see her face but I knew she was crying. That feeling was so familiar.

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Suddenly, she stood up and headed towards the window. I wanted to stop her - she was going to fall!

I didn’t want that to happen! I was just about to grab her elbow but it was too late - I had to watch her tumble down.

In that moment, everything turned black. I felt as if the darkness was going to eat me.

Wake up!

I opened my eyes and saw that everything was blurry but, after a while, I could see a little better.

I could see Stevian standing and waiting for me to wake up. He looked upset. I could imagine him trying to wake me up for ages. I guess he didn’t know I was a heavy sleeper.

“Sorry, how long have I been sleeping?” I asked. He seemed really angry - how different from the sweet Stevian I knew. Some part of him seemed so familiar though. How strange!

“Three hours. Now, stand up and do your things. I need to clean this dirty room,” he said. I was shocked. Who was this? Was it really Stevian?

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and tried to remember what happened yesterday - or today - I didn’t know the time here.

I went with Rin to the animal room and they were all adorable but there was some kind of black door...then loud voices came...and then what?

I couldn’t remember anything after that. What happened? Rin had said something to me but I couldn’t remember what. Whatever it was, it had made me shudder.

I sighed and left the bathroom. I couldn’t see Stevian anywhere and the room was completely tidy.

Wow, that was fast. How did he clean it so quickly?

There was a small mirror and a white chair next to it. I sat on that chair and grabbed the comb that was near the mirror - good thing that they had combs here - it seemed like that was the best thing that they had.

I sighed and started to comb my hair, I was trying to remember what happened after I went with Rin to that room and - why couldn’t I remember?

There was something off about that, about all this place... I had been here for - I didn’t know how long - but I still couldn’t get used to this place.

It's Like Hell

I returned the comb to its place and stood up. I wanted to go and ask Rin or somebody about this place but last time I asked them they refused to answer me and just ignored me- but not this time.

I walked toward the door, just when I was about to open it, someone opened it before me and it hit my nose. I took a few steps back, trying to make the pain fade away - but it didn't work.

It was a maid but her mask was red, “sorry, sorry,” she said and bowed. Her voice was really weak.

“It’s okay, I’m fine. Don’t worry about it,” I smiled at her. It was so weird to see her bowing for me.

Finally, after ten minutes of trying to stop her from saying sorry, I was able to go and complete my way of discovering where the hell I am.

I walked through the corridor. As usual, there weren’t any pictures and there were also some directions that weren’t lit up by lights. Of course I didn’t walk near them because I was scared.

I saw a little light coming from the right side. I felt like going there - I didn’t know why but I had the feeling like I needed to go there.

I walked towards it without noticing that I was in the middle of a huge balcony. The city was dark just like the last time I saw it but this time it was a little brighter.

I took a deep breath, looking at it was a little scary but it also made me feel better.

“This castle has a good view, don’t you think?”

I looked behind, I saw a young man standing there. I was really surprised. I didn’t notice him walking or even hear his footsteps.

I noticed he was trying to hide a laugh. Did I do something funny? Why was he laughing?

I looked again at the view, “Yeah, it has a good view...” Then he got closer to me. I sneaked a glance at him.

He was looking at the town with sweet eyes like this place was his everything.

I smiled when he noticed me looking at him and said, “You really love this place, don’t you?” He didn’t reply.

I waited thirteen seconds for an answer (yes, I counted the seconds). For some reason, I was nervous but also safe.

He had something strange and different about him, something that made me feel like I could trust him. I shook my head at the thought: I couldn’t trust anybody, especially not here.

He nodded, “Yes, this is the place where I belong and where I will live my whole life. Things may change here but I won’t. I will still love it from the bottom of my heart.” I didn’t understand what he was telling me: what did he mean?

“What do you mea-” I was about to ask him. But, when I was about to look at him, I couldn’t see him. He’d vanished. I looked right and left but I couldn’t see him anywhere.

______________________________________

HOPE THAT YOU LIKED IT ;)

i know this chapter is a little boring , but i'm trying to improve my writing skills .

~~~~~~~~~~ if you liked it dont forget to vote and comment ;) ~~~~~~~~~ 

 Edited by : Lydiad55