Chapter 8 (sounds) * Fezar's Pic *

Listen to the music while you are reading xDD i thought it fit really well !! 

 --------------

I sat on the Sofia , I looked at the door as Leon and Rin left me alone in this huge room , I couldn't take my eyes of the door , I was thinking too much about the things that happened .

I sighed when I remembered when Rin transformed to an adult, I remember what happened exactly. I asked him '' d-do you all transform?'' Leon and Rin looked at each other, maybe they were thinking about how to answer me.

Leon looked away , he didn't want to answer me neither did Rin , I sighed,  I don’t think I will get any answer from them anyway . 

Rin took some steps toward me and told me ''sorry...-'' I stopped him because I knew he would say something like that, ''Don’t worry, I understand, you can’t tell me ''.

Leon seemed like he was annoyed but I didn't know why, then finally he said something '' it seemed like that you are hungry, not only you, me and Rin didn't eat anything today''.

Rin nodded while looking at Leon he seemed like he was saying 'good idea’. 

Leon led us to the room, he was walking in front and I was behind Rin, Trying to catch them, they were fast I felt like they were running not walking, well that is the benefit of being tall.

                                           It’s really Fun To play with dolls ... Right Alex? ....

For a second I thought that I heard someone's talking , I looked behind , I didn't find anyone but the black corridor , I put my hand on my chest , my heart was beating hard , felt like something's going to happen, soon .

''Ale-''

'' Al-''

''Alex-''

''ALEX'' , Leon stopped my thoughts , I looked at him , he was standing in front of me , I looked around , oh yeah I’m in that room , it looks like I lost in my thoughts again , ''is everything alright? ''.

I nodded and looked behind Leon there were some maids putting the food on the table and Rin was standing near them.

I stood up and headed toward the table, Leon grabbed my elbow '' are you really ok? '' He looked at me with a really worried eyes, he seemed like he noticed that there was something on my mind.

'' yes everything is alright'' I said that and smiled a little I tried to make my smile real as I could  , I wasn't the type to make anyone worried about me, I kept my thoughts to myself .

I released my elbow from Leon’s strong hands, '' I think the food is going to get cold if we don’t eat right? '' I said that , he nodded and smiled at me , with relief eyes , I felt kind of guilty ,  I really hate to  lie .

I looked at the food , it was looking really delicious , even so I didn't have any appetite , I sat on a blue chair and tried to eat a little , I guess it was a bad idea .

When I put the food in my mouth, some strange voices started to come and go in my mind, ‘‘Hate, Hate'' hate? What? I hit my head with my hands secretly, didn’t want anyone to notice me.

But the voices came again ‘‘Hate, Alex Hate '' they were getting stronger, and creeper

I dropped the spoon on the ground , I looked at it , I started to feel dizzy, and everything was going up and down , left and right , I closed my eyes and opened them but still it didn't work .

''Alex, Alex !!, Don’t run, Hate ,Hate Alex'' 

I tried to take the spoon , but I felt more and more dizzy .

The last thing I remember is hearing Leon's and Ran’s voices calling me with worried tones.

Where am I? I  feel like my body is hurting me , I opened my eyes I found my body  was surrounded by chains , someone was holding them and making them more and more tighter .

I couldn't see anything from his/her body or even face only the hands, but I knew one thing that he/she was smiling from happiness.

I want to wake up!, I want to scream , but I couldn't do anything , my voice couldn't come out and I couldn't move my body , even my tears couldn't come out . 

                                    Alex

                                          Alex

                                                 Alex

                                                      your mine now...         

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that you liked this chapter ^^ :))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

did you like it ? then please dont forget to vote ;) 

Edited by : merry_bubbles