Chapter 14 (The Story Of the past queen ) *Serena's Pic *

Heyy , i just want to thank wendycand for making me the amazing , LOVELY,  AWESOME Coverrrrr

----------------------------------------------

I left the balcony and continued walking , i wonder where did that man go ... dont tell me he can also transform into somthing .... i just need to take a deep breath before he comes and tell me what he can transform into ... because lately i feel like i became more weaker .

I walked and walked until i saw a room , it door was a little open , that the light could come out , i came closer hoping that i could find , leon or rin or even len .

I got a little closer to the door , i could hear someone whispering , and the voice was getting more clearly as i got closer .

''WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ??!!! ''

I was about to open the door , but someone shouted , i took a step back , that voice was so familiar , i took a look at the room secretly. 

I saw Leon talking to someone , i couldn't see his face , because he was giving me his back but i could see leons angry's face , he was really angry for some reason .

the man took a deep breath '' Leon , Calm down , there is nothing wrong with that .. just think of it as a mission , and you will get a big prize , you just have to do it !''

That man's voice was really calm , like he understood everything , but leon wasn't ,  he was about to kill that man .

'' this is not a normal mission , you want me to kill the reason that i'm here and i will not do that even if i was about to die '' Leon said 

The man sighed , then put his hands on his chest ''So What ? !! are you going to disobey the king's orders? ''

What's going on ? i dont understand anything at all ... why is leon so angry ? and the king's order ? does he mean Fezar's order ? i wonder...

i kept looking at the open space . the room was all dark and the lights were really weak , just looking at the room made me shiver ,.

'' no.. that-that's not it .. it just .. i cant do that thing .. if i did it .... everything that i was doing my entire ife will ..... vanish '' Leon said , he was a little confused .

The man turned around a little , but still i couldn't his face , he walked toward the table that were next to them , and opened one of the drawers and pulled something that i do never want to see.

A Knife 

Then he turned around to face Leon .

'' Just .. Kill her ''

k-kill her ? what are they talking about ? i took a step back , and unfortunately i bumped into someone ''Ouch!!!'' 

''Who's THERE ?!! '' The man shouted

i could see that someone opening the door , and the shadow of that man is getting bigger and bigger , i needed to hide and FAST!!!.

....

...................

..............

'' What's wrong ? '' i could hear leon's voice.

'' ....Nothing '' that man said

I was really happy when i heard the voice of the door closing . i took a deep breath, and looked at the man that i was putting my hands on his mouth ''Sorry Len .. i-i didn't mean to ''. 

He coughed a little then looked at me '' it's ok .. but why did you do that , and why are we hidding in the bathroom?''

Yes yes , i saw behind me and it was len , so i couldn't think of anything but to drag him with me into the nearest room , and it was a bathroom , and luckly that he didn't try to resist because if he did , then everything ............ you  can image what was gonna happen.

'' nothing .. i was really scared that i saw you in the dark corridor so  i didn't know what i was doing so i just did what i did '' i said , i wasn't good at lying i really hope that he believe that .

Just.... Kill her  

But now that i think about it ... what did he mean by that?and why was i really scared ? it's not like he meant me ..... right?

''Alex!! , are you with me ? '' Len's voice got me out of my stupid thoughts , i think i was thinking alot lately .

''Sorry .. what did you say ? '' i said , he sighed and smiled a little, and played with my hair , i hated when someone plays with my hair .. but this time i didn't .. it felt warm .

'' I said .. did you like the castle ? '' he said , well i wanted to shake my head and say 'no' but it well be really rude , so i didn't do anything and just stared at him awkwardly hoping that he will understand the answer by himself.

He just laughed and hit my shoulder , i didn't understand why but i think it was one of his habits .

when he stopped laughing and that took really long time .. REALLY long time , he looked at me and smiled '' i'm really happy .... that you didn't change at all ''.

'' What do you mean ? '' please. please, please answer my question , but ofcourse he didn't and he just ended up chuckling .

'' Alex .. Do you know the story of this castle's story ? '' he said , story ? what ? .

I shook my head , '' Ofcourse you dont '' he said , then he held my hands and dragged me to someplace .

He opened a door , of a big room  then pulled closing the door behind us .

I was really confused ... what the hell he doing ?  , he released my hand and walked toward a big dark picture .

There was Fezar standing near a beautiful woman , her hair was black with a green eyes.

''whose that ? '' i asked , he turned around to face me and smiled sadly .

'' This is that past queen'' he smiled then continued  '', she was more like our mother , she was the light of everything , her smile was really soft and beautiful'' i felt like he was about to cry .

I nodded wanting him to continue , he sighed '' Fezar-'' then he corrected '' The king was really close to her .. he really loved her as a mother .. but one day... '' .

'' Are you ok ? '' i asked ,  i knew he wasn't , he looked like he was really hurt .

he continued ignoring me '' she got injured , and she couldn't be the queen anymore .... so everyone chose another beautiful girl , who was sweet as sugar , everyone loved her as a sister and other loved her wanting her as a wife, even 'we' loved her , but then the queen got really mad or i can say jealous and her jealousy got more bigger as time was passing by , until she ......''

We ? what did he mean by we ?

He was really sad ....... like he lost someone dear to him .

''until she .. what ? '' i asked .. i needed to know and he needed to tell someone because he seemed like he kept all what happened to himself .

'' until she .... Disappeared , Serena... Disappeared '' he said 

------------------------------

Thanks for Reading ;)

''IF'' you liked this chapter Vomment ;)