Chapter 9 (The nightmare of the reality)

heyyy i just want to thank forest898 for the amazing banner :) :) 

so ya THANK YOUUUUU ♥♥♥♥

--------------------------------------

Sometimes you think everything happen for a reason.

Sometimes you think good things happen for people who deserve it.

Sometimes you think that if this morning you're feeling down, the next morning you will feel better.

Sometimes you think that smiling or ignoring would make bad things better.

     There are so many people believed in those things or those words, and I 'was' one of them, and if you are asking what about now? Well for ‘now’, I don't think that I have the time to believe in anything.

The Chains got tighter and tighter and even tighter, how I’m breathing? , I’m not breathing at all, but somehow I’m alive.

The chains were growing , they were heading toward my head , I tired my hardest to move myself , but I couldn't .

my body was feeling so numb , I barely could open my eyes , I was scared to close them ...... I was scared of...........................dying. 

I wanted to cry, I wanted to shout help, but nothing was coming out of my mouth or my eyes, I kept hopelessly my body standing in the dark.

There was some voices came once in a while , '' Alex ,, Alex, you are mine'' they weren't really that sweet , but not only that ''Alex , why are you running away ?I just want to............ have some fun with you .......... ALEX!’’

I couldn't know who was saying it, because there were like 5 people around me holding the chains, I couldn't see any of their faces.

but then , ....... a warm light came out of nowhere , and broke the chains and the dark , those five were screaming , like they were suffering , I closed my eyes because the light were hurting them.

I heard some sweet words, ''Continue walking Alex, continue Walking, Don’t let anyone stop you''.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a huge bed , that felt like a cloud , I was alone in a large room , was it all just a ......... dream?

I looked right and left and found some food and clothes , I left the bed and walked toward the golden mirror , I saw my face , it was pale , my clothes was dirty for some reason , then I thought 'gosh I hate nightmares' .

I looked closely, I found some marks on my skin, what the- ? They were all the same marks as the chains; I took a step back, ' was it all ........... A reality 'just h-how? Why? When? I-I.

A knocking sound made my thoughts stop , I looked at the door , then someone came in , guess who ? it was Fezar , last person I would like to see .

he looked at me ,I swear I saw him smirking , ''W-what ?'' I said  to him , '' nothing just wanted to ask if you got better '' I knew he was lying , what a bad liar .

''is this your room ? '' I asked, he looked at me and laughed, '' this? Never, I’m too good for this room'' what? He is a jerk, that's why I hate him people, I knew from the first time I met him that he was nothing but a jerk.

Then a man came and whispered in Fezar's ear's , Suddenly Fezar changed his face to a angry one  , I ignored that because I wasn't interested in his faces anyway , I tried to look at that man , and it was Stevian!!.

When Stevian noticed me, he smiled kindly, then bowed and went, he bowed? Why? Is he the butler or something? , he was kind of different yet so ...?.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling; I wonder how my family is? My friends? Friends........ Demo , Leza ,Lena I miss you guys , the tears was about to come out of my eyes .

Stop Alex, Stop don’t cry, nothing will change if you cried now.

I felt a little hungry then I noticed the food that were on the table , I sat down and decided to eat , but ... I was kind of scared of that nightmare .

'' You seem to be fine '' I heard a voice that was familiar I looked back, it was Rin and Len, I smiled and said '' thanks for helping me ''.

''No problem '' they sat near me and stared at me.

''where is Leon? '' I said , they didn't reply at the beginning, I was kind of getting used to it but still it was getting on my nerve.

'' He is..... Somewhere'' Rin said that looking at the window, I knew already he was somewhere, but... where? 

I sighed and tried to change the subject. '' So why are your names so similar?'' I looked at them, and then they looked at each other and laughed, hmmm?

'' Well it seems like you noticed that '' Len said while smiling, '' in fact we are... twins '' what? W-wait..

'' T-twins? '' They nodded.

'' How? I-I mean you guys don’t look alike at all '' when I said that Rin looked at me

 '' I changed the way I look’’ he shrugged like it was nothing

'' You guys are having fun without me ... that so unfair '' we heard a voice coming from the window, it was Leon, he looked at me with a worried eyes. 

'' Good you seem like you are better now right? '' I nodded, then Leon pointed over the clothes, '' I bought you some clothes, they might not be your style, but it’s better than the ones that you are wearing ‘‘, I blushed for a second ''Thank you ''.

I noticed something, when I looked at Leon's arm, , he had.... some in wound and.... Chains marks all over his hand........ What?

------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hope that you liked this chapter ;) , i'm trying my best to get better ^^

did you like this chapter ? dont forget to vote and comment ♥♥♥.

Edited by : merry_bubbles