Chapter 22 ( Walking Through The Light )

Tom's Picture ------------------------------>

------------------------------------

 Chapter 22

'' Why ? '' Tom asked raising his eyebrow at me which made me sigh, i can't tell him why and i know that he wouldn't tell me if i didn't tell him the reason.

'' Because I-I-I ...'' I tried to think of anything.. Anything!! where is the good lies when you need them ? i need to lie - a good lie - to make him believe me because he doesn't seem like the person who just buys anything.

'' Because you what ? '' he said while crossing his arms.

'' Because he took something from me and he kept it in his room '' I said and I really wanted to slap my self because of this stupid lie.

And in.

1

2

3

'' Then why wouldn't you just back to the hall and ask him to give it back to you? '' he asked, i knew he would ask me that, Gosh!! i would ask the same question if i was him.

'' Umm.. y-you see.. '' I bit my lips, trying to find another lie to cover my last one '' .. He took it and refused to give me it back'' .

Please believe it , Please believe it.

He narrowed his eyes at me, I knew it ! he didn't believe my stupid lie! why can't I just be good at lying ?.

'' Alex .. tell me ... what are you planning on doing? '' he asked. I looked at his eye, they were filled with concern and care.

'' I-I can't '' I stuttered, I believe  him and trust him for some reason, but I can't risk telling him ... What if he was just like the other three? what if he was really dangerous.

 He sighed and gave me a weak smile, he looked hurt for some reason but i didn't feel like asking him why '' But you have to Promise me something '' he said and i just nodded.

'' That whatever you are going to do ... It's not dangerous and you will be really careful '' He said.

'' I can't .. I will just promise you that I will be careful but I'm not sure if itsn't dangerous '' I said looking at the floor, I couldn't look at his eyes because i knew that i would feel really guilty about not tell him.

I heard his footsteps but I didn't look at him. At first i thought that he left but then i saw his black shoes.

I looked up to meet his blue eyes, he was looking at me with such a caring look. He was closer than i expected just a few steps apart.

He walked getting more closer to me which made my heart beat fast, okay don't get me wrong here, my heart wasn't beating because I feel anything toward him, it was because i didn't know what he was going to do.

And my question was answered.

He hugged me tightly like I was going to die or something, that hug made me feel two things.

First it made me feel kind of happy and warm and i'm sure my face became really red.

Second it made me feel .. really sad .. It made me remember Leza when she hugged me right before she died right infornt of my eyes.

I felt a tear falling down my face and i wiped it away hoping that he wouldn't notice later because i wouldn't really love telling him the story. I hugged him back while smiling I need to control my feelings now itsn't the time to feel weak, I need to be strong.