Chapter 5 ( Another World ) *Leon's Pic*

T • R • A • V • E • L     T • O        H • E • L • L 

C h a p t e r   F i v e

  After a few hours of waiting without knowing where I was and what is exactly is ''Fezar's Castle '' ,and also with having Leon around , my head couldn't really understand the whole thing but I had to believe it somehow ?.

       Then I remembered something '' why didn't you Transform into a human when you first saw me? '' I looked at his face, well.... I have been looking at it for hours already.

         '' It’s not that I didn't want to transform but it's-'' Leon stopped talking when they heard a loud crashing sound came from outside and both me and Leon's head snapped looking at the windo.

         '' What was that? '' I asked while I was heading towards the window, to see what is happening outside, the sound itself was enough to make me shiver, It was so loud that it could wake up the whole neighborhood.

           I opened the window and I was just too shocked of what I saw '' W- What is this? Why this place does looks like this? '' I muttered. I turned looking right and left, just to check that it wasn't just one side, the place was all dark there wasn't any moon or sun or stars even the buildings were all black and there was a little part in the woods burning, what? Is it hell or something? Did the world come to an end already?

           I didn't know where I was but in the same time I felt like I came here before .'' why is this place looks like this ?'' I asked , he stood near me .

           '' What did you expect? Flowers and trees? Heaven? '' Leon said that while chuckling a little.

           I replied ignoring that smirk, It didn't leave his face from the moment he came here'' No, I just expected to see a 'normal' place ‘‘ I raised my eyebrow and he just shrugged.

            The silence made me a little nervous until Leon broke it ''this place was never a 'normal' place, it was just like this ‘'.

              '' So it was never a .. '' I tailed trying to find a suitable word.

             '' Bright? sunny? It was '' So that means that something happened that changed everything right? then what happened then? why would this place become like this dark and scary?.

          ''Then what happened? Why this place did become like this? '' I found my self asking. Leon looked at me with really sad eyes like I was stepping on his heart!! Why is he looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?.

          '' It became like because of that day, that accident that we- '' Leon stopped talking like he sensed something.

            '' STOP!!'' someone' shouted that made Leon stop talking, the voice was so strong that I felt like the castle was shaking, who they said that?

            Then suddenly Leon bowed saying '' your majesty'' majesty? he was the king?.

           The voice of that man came again but this time I was able to see his face, he had a beautiful blue eyes and he was tall and his brown hair was a little curly.

         But he looked like he wasn't that old, '' didn't I forbid you to talk about that? '' He said that to Leon with a really scary glare, I felt that Leon was getting nervous

        ‘‘I-iam sorry your majesty Fezar '' Leon sutured that while looking at the floor, I felt like Leon was angry? Is that just my imagination maybe?.

          When I heard that name I was really happy  '' So you are that Fezar, I was waiting for you ‘‘ I said quickly, he was surprised.

           '' Hmm? ... What is the problem?'' he didn't seem like he was interested at all.

           '' I want to know where am I ....’’ I began but stopped when he looked at me with a really scary eyes, I felt like he wanted to kill someone, or maybe kill me I felt really scared, now I understand when people describe someone saying that he had a look of a killer, even I didn't know how the killer looks like but he seemed like him.

         His expression changed from the scary to a shocked one then he started to laugh '' What? Did I scare you? Sorry but I really can’t tell you '' He shook his head.

        '' Why? Why? Why can't you tell me!!?'' I yelled that, I was really angry, what is their problem? Why can’t they just say where the hell I was?

         Then Fezar said to me while looking at me '' it was your wish '' he sighed.

         '' My wish? '' 

        Then he looked at Leon and said '' Yes, It was your wish and I can't say more than that ‘‘.

        '' My wish? I don’t remember saying to you anything at all, this is the first time I meet you'' I shouted.

         Fezar walked toward the door and said '' The first time you meet me? you're really mean, Alex'' he.. knows my name, How so? He went walked away shutting the door behind him, I was thinking of what he said, did I really meet him before?

 -----------------------------------------------------

i changed some of the characters's looks to fit the cast ^^ sorry 

Edited by : merry_bubbles