Chapter 19 ( Something Happened 2 )

ok guys now things are going to be explained ^^

--------------

Alex's P.O.V ~* Point . Of . View * ~ ( when she was hiding inside the tree's hole ) 

I looked at her green eyes. They were shinning with hate , disguise and .. pain? i don't know why she felt that but she removed it before i could make sure of what i saw .

Her smirk grew bigger, i could see the hate in her eyes, i knew that she was planning on something, but i didn't know what is it, but i knew one thing- i'm in danger .

What i'm a going to do now ? i thought.

'' I found you '' she said while putting her hand inside the hole in fornt my face, her hand were just a few inches away from my face, i could feel her long nails in eyelash.

My throat became dry, and i was trembling, i was scared - really scared .

'' I didn't know that you liked to play hide and seek '' she said.

Am i going to die now ? 

What will she do with me?.

'' W-w-w-what do y-you want w-with me ? '' i stuttered, my voice was weak and it was more like a whisper but i knew that she heard me clearly.

I waited for her reply but she didn't say anything at all, she just kept looked at me while smirking, her eyes were traveling through my eyes , my mouth and my hair imagining things i couldn't understand -but i knew that they weren't safe at all.

Suddenly her smirk vanished and she frowned her eyes darkened with hate she gave me a death glare, if looks could kill i would be dead by now .

'' We should go now '' She said, but i wan't happy about it at all ! in fact i wished that she didn't talk because her harsh voice made my body tremble even more and  make my heart beat faster.

'' N-n-no'' i pleaded because i knew that if she took me somewhere, i wont be safe, she would kill me with that huge axe.

Suddenly she grabbed my ankle and started to pull me out of the hole , i tried to get away from her but i couldn't, her nails were like knifes on my ankle i could see blood coming out of them.

I dont want to die, i thought.

Then Close your eyes.

I heard a voice in my mind, it wasn't the same voice as before, it was warm and soft and it was more younger than the last one.

Close your eyes fast !!, she repeated.

I didn't know what to do, should i believe her ? should i close my eyes? and why would i close them for just a sound in my head after all those voices and sounds in my head only led me into this !!.

But i couldn't do anything so i closed my eyes wishing that whoever was talking to me could help me now in my trouble.

I felt the wind getting more stronger that it started to hurt my face. I could feel the sand underneath me moving and suddenly i heard Serena screaming and cursing me.

The sounds was fading slowly then all these sounds disappeared and the feeling of pain in my ankle was gone.

Open your eyes that voice said again.

I obeyed it and slowly opened them. I blinked a few times trying to clear my blur vision.

I found my self laying on the ground alone and Serena was no where to be found. The blood that was coming out of my ankle was gone.