Chapter 24 ( Home Sweet Hell )

Okay guys Here is the Last chapterrr!!! 

Dedicated to MunazzaBangash, For making me an amazing banner on the side -->

------

Chapter 24 

'' You dont know ? '' Leon asked, I didn't know what to answer because I dont even know why I need to go there.. but i just need to ... .

'' P-please just let me go '' I pleaded, I just felt it.. I felt that there is something inside of me telling me that I must go.. and if i didn't something really bad will happen.

'' No! '' Leon said quickly without even thinking about it, I knew it.. They wouldn't accept.

'' You guys can come with me, Please Leon, we need to go there ''  I said while looking at his eyes trying to prove him that I'm telling the truth.

'' need ? and why would you want to go If you don't even remember '' He asked raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms.

'' Leon I-i beg you, please just-just accept, y-you guys will be with me and there is no way that something would happen to me or to you... '' I said while softly holding his shoulder, he looked at the others and they all looked not sure.

'' What if you ran away? What if you were tricking us ? '' Leon asked, and i took a step back looking at them with wide eyes, do they honestly think that?.

Okay I would even think that.

'' Leon.. really? look at you guys, before I take a step away from you, you would be right infornt of my face, and you guys are way too stronger than me'' I tried my best to convines them.

He sighed and walked to the other two whispering something to them, but I knew that it was about me and I hoped that he would accept.

'' Fine '' he said and I let out a sigh of relief, I wanted to jump and hug them but I think that It would be better if I left it for later.

'' Yes!!'' I grinned and thanked them, but they just looked unhappy for some reason but I didn't care as long as they went with me to the forest just as she said.

She said.

Who .... said?

What.. did she say? who is she? Ugh!! how can I think about someone I dont even know ? But I'm sure of it.. I met her but why... why can't i remember? and what is exactly the things that I should remember ....

'' Wait us for five minutes then we will go '' he said while nodding to he other two and then went, I just shrugged my shoulders to no one and decided to go and change my clothes since I was still in the dress.

Luckily I found a maid walking and asked her to take me to my room - I'm sure that I will never remember where it is -, she just nodded and her mask's color turned to blue

When I reached there, there was already some clothes on the couch - whoever did that I really like them - and I noticed that there was a card on them.

Did you have fun In the party ? 

I was disappointed to not be able to dance with you, but you got to make it up to me.

By the way ; next time you want to enter someone's room then remember to close the door behind you.

- Fezar

I read the letter over and over again... there was three things came to my mind while reading it.

1- I take back what I said earlier, I dont like him .

2 - Good thing that I went with Tom.

And the last idea made me feel really confused '' close the door '' ? what door? I dont even remember opening any door, Is he joking with me or something?.