Iancorn

Ian Hecox and Lasercorn from Smosh/Smosh Games as requested by LizShizz420

-----------------------------------------

Lasercorn flopped onto the couch in the Smosh Games room.

He'd just been reading some of the comments on a recent episode of 'Maricraft' and a large majority of them were hate.

Mainly towards him.

Didn't these people understand that he didn't really hate Mari and Wes?

It was only him trying to be funny and having a good time with his friends!

Right after finishing recording the three of them and Flitz all went to go get food as friends.

None of them hated one another, it was just entertainment.

"Adventures of Flitzypoo," a singing voice travelled down the hall "Looking for land, Flitzypoo!"

The singer walked through the door.

It wasn't Flitz, it was Ian.

"Really Ian?" Asked Lasercorn

"It's catchy!" Laughed Ian

Ian sat down on the couch next to Lasercorn and draped his arm across his shoulders.

Lasercorn flinched as Ian's hand hit his chest lightly.

Ian frowned as Lasercorn refused to meet his eyes.

"Something bothering you dude?" Asked Ian

"No." Said Lasercorn who had suddenly found a patch of carpet that seemed very interesting.

"You're lying."

Lasercorn thought it would be better if he didn't try and argue with that so he stayed silent.

But Ian wasn't having any of that.

He put his fingers under Lasercorn's chin and pulled his face up to look at him.

"Tell me what's wrong."

Lasercorn took a deep breath "I was looking at comments at the Maricraft video and there was all this hate, aimed at me."

Ian gasped and wrapped his arms around Lasercorn's shoulders tighter.

"What did they say?"

"That I was an awful person and then there was one person who said-who said I should..."

"I know, I know," assured Ian

Lasercorn leant into Ian's warmth. Resting his head on Ian's shoulder.

"What are we going to do about it?" Asked Ian

"Nothing," sighed Lasercorn

"What do you mean nothing?" Asked Ian, sitting himself and Lasercorn up.

"I'm not worth it," whispered Lasercorn.

"You're worth it to me."

Ian blushed as he took Lasercorn's hand in one of his own. He slowly leaned forward until he could quickly press his lips to Lasercorn's.

Their eyes met and Ian blushed more furiously and rushed out of the room.

Lasercorn sat there, feeling a little stunned and slightly giddy.

He should read comments more often if that's what happened.