Lividsjin (part 2) *smut*

This is part 2 of the Lividsjin I wrote a long time ago but MiiPerson asked for it and I was happy to provide :)

Sorry about the lack of posts. I had nearly finished a 6000 word fanfiction then I got a new phone and it only backed up 3000 words so I'm rewriting that one but I have another one that will be up soon :)

----------------------------------------------

Duncan smirked and pulled Sjin's shirt off over his head, knocking the other mans beanie off centre.

Sjin smirked and grabbed it off his head and took the shirt and hat then threw them into the corner of the office.

He pulled off Duncan's shirt, after taking off his glasses, and moved to place them gently on top of his own belongings as he didn't want to break his glasses by throwing them.

Duncan grinned as Sjin bent over momentarily to place his clothes down and walked up behind him and ran his hands over Sjin's bum and hips pulling him to grind into his crotch.

Sjin gasped a little in surprise but let out a small moan at the feeling.

Duncan grinned to himself and did it again relishing in the way it seemed to make Sjin go weak at the knees in pleasure and nearly fall forward, and this was when they still had jeans on.

"Enjoying yourself?" Asked Duncan, lazily dragging his now hardening erection over Sjin's bum through their jeans.

"Fuck you," moaned Sjin breathily and moved to grab onto the desk to steady himself.

Duncan smirked and pushed the two of them forward until the entirety of Sjin's torso lay over the desk and the latter was bent at the waist moaning softly as Duncan continued to dry hump him.

Sjin pushed against Duncan's grip until he was sitting on the desk instead of being bent over it.

He undid his own belt and pulled his jeans off, kicking off his shoes and socks, leaving him in only his boxers.

Duncan did the same with a smirk as he saw Sjin watching him as he bent over.

"Don't get excited," he smirked "my ass isn't the main attraction, yours is."

Sjin almost let out a whimper in anticipation at this but managed to distract Duncan from this fact as he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out some lube.

He tossed the small bottle to Duncan before leaning back on his arms and pulling his feet up to the edge of the desk with his legs spread wide.

Duncan looked from Sjin to the small bottle in his hand with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not even going to ask why you have this in your desk!" He said with a small chuckle.

Sjin flushed scarlet and reached forward to grab Duncan's hip and pull him closer before leaning back again.

Duncan smirked and leaned down to kiss Sjin's neck before whispering in his ear.

"Patience baby,"

Sjin whined in response and took the lube from Duncan and squeezed a little onto his own hand before starting to pump Duncan's length.

Duncan groaned and tipped his head back, shutting his eyes as pleasure radiated through his body.

He reached down to still Sjin's hand and pushed it away before pushing into him slowly as his length had been fully lubed up.

Sjin let out a low moan at the feeling as Duncan filled him completely and stretched him to the brim.

Duncan kissed his neck to distract him from the pain and soon Sjin was pressing himself against Duncan's hips to impale himself deeper.

Duncan picked up the pace and was soon slamming into Sjin with full force.

When he hit Sjin prostate the other man saw stars and came over his chest.

The sensation of Sjin clenching around him was enough for Duncan to come as well and filled up Sjin's entrance with his seed.

He slowly pulled out and pressed his forehead against the other mans as they both breathed deeply coming down from their highs.

"I love you Sjin," murmured Duncan

Sjin let out a small smile and pressed a kiss to the blond mans lips.

"I love you too Duncan."