Jovinki

Joshua Ovenshire (Joven) and Matthew Sohinki (Sohinki) from Smosh Games as requested by KaiteyKatXoXo

There are some "implied" things in this story FYI.

Hope you enjoy, please comment or DM me prompts!!! :)

-----------------------------------------

"Game Bang!"

Sohinki grinned to himself in anticipation as he listened to Anthony and Ian explain what they were doing for today's game bang episode.

He glanced around him to see the others doing the same.

Mari, Lasercorn, Flitz, Wes and Joven.

When Sohinki glanced at Joven, he was surprised to see the latter staring right at him.

Joven smiled when he saw Sohinki looking at him before turning to the camera to continue explaining how things were going to work.

"I will be keeping score," he said "And Lasercorn has decided the punishment for the two losers."

"Ah yes the punishment!" Lasercorn grinned evilly yet Sohinki knew after years of knowing Lasercorn that he was really one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

"The two players with the lowest score will be doing a very romantic dance together," Lasercorn glanced at Joven "And I think we all know who's going to be dancing..."

"Hey!" Said Joven as he shoved Lasercorn's shoulder lightly before the two of them started laughing.

Watching them together made Sohinki begin to feel extremely jealous as he'd always had a little bit of a crush on Joven.

He felt a slight blush rise on his cheeks as he caught Jovens eye.

Joven smiled a little and raised an eyebrow as Sohinki tried to straighten out his disgruntled expression.

"Sohinkis up first!"

Sohinki groaned as Anthony announced that he was up first for the game.

He took the controller from Anthony and sat in front of the screen.

The other members settled themselves in the chairs around him.

Sohinki blushed a little as Joven sits in the chair right behind him.

Due to how close all the chairs had to be for them all to fit in the camera frame, Sohinki could feel Jovens warm breath on the back of his neck.

Anthony started up the game and Sohinki began playing.

He wasn't playing his best due to, in his opinion, the devilishly handsome distraction that was sitting behind him.

The game began getting tense as Sohinki was getting closer to the final fight of the game when suddenly something poked him in the sides.

He jumped in surprise and ended up dropping his controller, as a result his character died.

Sohinki turned around to see Joven laughing and looking very pleased with himself.

Sohinki felt annoyed but he had a very good idea on how he could get back at Joven for his little stunt.

He patiently sat through the others taking their turn at the game, all of
them beating Sohinkis score easily.

Finally it was Jovens turn.

"Now," said Anthony "No matter what happens, Sohinki will be doing the romantic dance. Who with depends on Jovens score."